BYD Unveils Its Pioneering "Fully Sustainable Power Solutions"
www.chinatrucks.com: Renewable energy technology company BYD has announced the latest development of its “Fully Sustainable Power Solutions”, a renewable energy business model for advancing its energy storage system, as the company pointed to its success in combining it with photovoltaics.
A case study highlighting frequency regulation, one of the benefits of the “Fully Sustainable Power Solutions”, was presented at Intersolar Europe 2017, the solar industry’s biggest trade show. The public showcase comes a year after this business model was unveiled at the same event. The contract for a 60MWh UK project was also signed then.
Results from the 60MWh UK project a year on show that BYD’s energy storage system has operated smoothly over these 12 months. The system responds quickly to the grid’s demand, matching over 99% of aggregate demand with five to six cycles every day. This frequency regulation project is the biggest of its kind in the UK to date.
Tom Zhao, Managing Director of BYD Solar Division said the success of the project is proof that the revolutionary business model works. “We want to pave the way for more projects to follow suit so that the new energy market becomes bigger and better,” he said. “There is a potential demand of 100MWh in a similar project in the UK alone, and over 200MWh worldwide.”
BYD also announced its ambition to integrate its energy storage systems with wind power this year, before eventually merging the system with all types of renewable energy generation. This will give consumers and businesses a more stable supply of clean energy and increase the functionality of renewable power generation stations.
Some of the company’s innovations were also on display at the Munich trade show. These included its residential energy storage system B-Box, the Mini ES and four new state-of-the-art polycrystalline and monocrystalline silicon solar panels.
One of these panels, the double-side dual-glass monocrystalline silicon solar panel no longer bears the risk of potential induced degradation (energy loss) or “snail trail” discoloration effect, and it is designed to be more resilient to bad weather.
- Anheuser-Busch Announces BYD the Winner for Its “Supplier of the Year” Award 2020-12-16
- DHL Adds More BYD Electric Trucks to Its Fleet in U.S. 2020-11-26
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-electric Refuse Truck to Maryland 2020-11-20
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil 2020-09-02
- BYD Rolls Off First New Energy SPV From Its Plant in Huai'an 2020-07-08
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle 2020-04-24
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019 2020-04-01
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Auto Giants in Guangdong to Ramp up Mask Production 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April