SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 3 to June 7, 2017 Silk Road International Expo and the 21st China East-West Cooperation and Investment Trade Fair (abbreviated as 2017 Silk Road Expo and 21st China East-West Trade Fair) is grandly held in Xi’an, Shaanxi province. As an enterprise among China’s top 500, SHACMAN shows up in the expo with a powerful lineup, attracting much attention from companies both at home and abroad.
Considering the “Belt and Road” strategy, SHACMAN displays high-end heavy trucks that interpret the image of Chinese brand and demonstrates its “product and service” integrated solution, including Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor & natural gas tractor, Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper, Delong L3000 stake truck, and Delong New M3000 multi-functional road sweeper.
Delong X3000 Golden Version tractor as China’s first large horsepower heavy truck is a new product developed by SHACMAN for high-efficiency logistics. Its initiated 500PS+ will bring customers with strong power and super fuel economy. It has the industrial minimum fuel-saving value and opens up to an era of super fuel saving 500+ for China's logistics industry.
Delong X3000 Golden Version natural gas tractor as a leader of natural gas heavy truck is developed by SHACMAN for daily commodity transmission in combining with national energy-saving and emission-reduction policy and decreasing customers’ operation cost. It features Weichai 13L natural gas engine, Fast 12-gear aluminum cover transmission, Hande axle with MAN technology, and 995L natural gas cylinder. Furthermore, it has a decisive advantage over diesel vehicle in lowing operation cost.
Delong New M3000 sanitation muck dumper is an environmental friendly heavy truck developed by SHACMAN to meet the real demand for urban construction and is named as “ambassador to remove haze and fog”.
Delong L3000 stake truck uses retrofitted van chassis with super strong power, comfort driving and convenient operation, aiming at creating high quality for customers.
Delong New 3000 multi-functional road sweeper is purely developed by SHACMAN for urban sanitation and is named with “city beautician”. It uses Delong new M3000 chassis and the cleaning rate is over 90%. The launch of the product indicates SHACMAN masters the three core technologies of high-end cleaning sanitation vehicles and the production capability of cleaning vehicles.
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- First SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Mexico 2021-06-18
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit 2021-06-02
- SHACMAN Delivers New M3000 Products to Kenya Customer 2021-03-26
- SHACMAN Trucks Provide Transportation to COVID-19 Vaccines in Djibouti 2021-03-25
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2020-12-22
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN 2020-12-11
- SHACMAN Delong X6000 Truck Makes its Debut in Xi’an 2020-11-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April