Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 7, 2017, “A Nice Truck – Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day & Chenglong L3 Launch Ceremony” is held in Taihu scenic Garden Expo in Suzhou. At the ceremony, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor announces to set June 7 of every year as its Brand Day. Its brand new medium urban logistics truck Chenglong L3 based on an all-new platform is officially launched.
In April, at the Innovation Development Forum for China Inter-city Logistics, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor launched its high-end logistics medium truck New Chenglong M3, serves as a role model to medium trucks in urban freight industry. At the Brand Day, Dongfeng Liuzhuo Motor officially launches another urban logistics medium truck -- Chenglong L3 which is the other product of its “medium platform strategy” sharing the same platform with M3. Hence, L3 and M3 will cover the whole medium market and the strategic arrangement of Chenglong medium truck is fully implemented.
L3 follows Chenglong family’s front in exterior and is created by Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor based on the concept of Chenglong high-end heavy truck H7, thus having “luxurious exterior, fashionable interior and comfort driving”.
It is equipped with Yuchai engine and Wan Li Yang 6-speed transmission, meeting up state emission standard. It is able to equip a cargo tank between 4.2m-7.65m in length. The light weighted chassis applies high-intensity steel sheet with a weight of only 4.18t while that of length is 6.75mm, 300kg lighter than its same kind in the market. Thus it has higher efficiency and the barycenter is 20mm lower than its same kind.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April