Yuchai Expands into Markets Related to the Belt and Road
www.chinatrucks.com: Yuchai sees increasing orders from the oversea market. This year, Yuchai receives big orders in Myanmar, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, etc. Before May, the oversea orders have exceeded 5,000 units. At present, the Saudi Arabia is a big market. If the petroleum price rises, the orders in these countries will break through 4,000 units. In the new market Myanmar, thanks to the “Belt & Road”, it has already had 2,200 units sold, followed by 2,000 units in near future. At resent, Yuchai hold steadily the big orders from the oversea market. It is estimated Yuchai will sell 10,000 engines for buses in the oversea market and 76,000 units in China market.
Currently, Yuchai has commenced its product transformation and gone out leveraging the “Belt & Road” to seek for bigger segmented market and make new breakthroughs. In Q1 2017, it exports almost 12,000 units, 61.8% of which is for Southeast Asia market, 12% for Latin American market up by 83.9% year on year and for the East Asia, the growth is 265.8% year on year. In Africa, Yuchai’s vehicle engines enter many countries up by 73.3% year on year. Its general engine breaks the ice in the East Africa and is up by 189.4% year on year. By far, only in May, the export orders surpass 5,200 units, the first time breaking through 5,000 units in one single month over the past 6 years.
Seen from product structure, the export orders are mainly truck and bus engines. Vietnam becomes the main contributor to the truck engines due to its policy on emission upgrade. Bus engines receive good results in several countries such as entering Saudi Arabic and Kuwait and making great breakthrough in Saudi Arabic pilgrimage vehicle market. The next step for Yuchai is to seizing the opportunities brought by China’s “Belt & Road” strategy to better complete its oversea arrangement and speed up its internationalization.
Launching new product is an important measure for each engine manufacturers in exploring new market. There is no exception for Yuchai. According to Chairman of Yuchai Yan Ping, state-6 T4 engine is top priority in 2017 and a key step for Yuchai to squeeze in international leading companies. Yuchai’s China-6 engine has entered into a waiting stage and will be launched in the second half year.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April