Sinotruk Ranked 11 among the "Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry"
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 15, “China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry” hosted by China Machinery Industry Federation (CMIF) and China Automotive Industry Association (CAAM) is grandly held in Tianjin. Relying on 70 billion yuan business revenue, SINOTRUK ranks 11 in the Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry, the 13th consecutive year listed on the Top 30 enterprises. Cao Jian, deputy minister of propaganda department of Party committee, attends the meeting and receives the award.
The year of 2016 sees SINOTRUK’s reform and upgrade. In the whole year, the sales volume of Sinotruk’s complete vehicle exceeds 200,000 units, up by 28.4% year on year. The business revenue surpasses 70 billion yuan, up by 13.6% year on year. The total pre-tax profit is 3.5 billion yuan, up by 33% year on year. It is one of Chinese commercial vehicle enterprises with the best economic operation.
“China Top 100 Enterprises in Machinery Industry and Top 30 Enterprises in Automobile Industry” have become China’s most authoritative and influential release activity in China’s machinery industry. It reflects Chinese enterprises’ development history in improving comprehensive competitiveness. With its influence expanding, Sinotruk is given many opportunities with leading roles to bring his own unique brand.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY