Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: Zoomlion says that its cooperation with CIFA will be enhanced as a C-series K43C-5RZ concrete pump truck rolls off the assembly line in Hunan province, China.
Jointly designed by China-Italy team, the K43C-5RZ concrete pump truck has incorporated a mix of China’s advanced technologies with various technical performance indexes capable of meeting EU standards. This has been designed particular for high-end overseas markets with a low price but an outstanding performance and reliability.
Hunan CIFA represents an innovation base that combines design, research and manufacturing, and it comes into being on the basis of Italy CIFA and the advanced technology of its own in concrete machinery. Hunan CIFA has successfully completed the C-series products of various types including K34C, K36C, K38C, K40C, K49C and K56C for overseas market.
In 2008, Zoomlion acquired CIFA, the world’s third largest concrete machinery manufacturer, and came to rank first in concrete machinery around the world. CIFA has set up production base both in Italy and Changsha, Hunan province for producing concrete machinery for different overseas market in accord with the quality requirement of CIFA. The two sides also cooperate to develop a series of world-class concrete machinery such as 101-meter carbon fiber boom pump and concrete sprayer.
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated 2021-07-06
- Top Five on The Yellow Table! ZOOMLION Soar with A Strong Momentum 2021-05-20
- ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippines Clients in Batches 2021-01-07
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.