Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant
www.chinatrucks.com: Russia’s truck manufacturer Kamaz plans to invest 50 million euro ($57 million) in the construction of an assembly plant in Senegal at its first stage, the company’s chief executive officer was quoted in a media report.
"Currently Senegal’s government is at the final round of talks with the Russian Agency for Export Credit and Investment Insurance (EXIAR) on state guarantee for deals planned by Kamaz, which exceed 50 mln euro at the first stage. After that we are getting to, in fact, we’ve already started Senegal-based Kamaz assembly plant engineering," Sergei Kogogin was quoted as saying by Russian news agency Tass.
According to Kogogin, the cooperation complies with top-level agreements. The Russian Export Center, or REC, plays an important role in the cooperation as it provides insurance of all transactions, CEO said, adding that the government of Senegal has to extend a guarantee under a commercial loan of Russian banks for financing the deal under EXIAR’s guarantee.
The country’s government has provided a building in an industrial park to Kamaz, he added.
Earlier Kogogin said the company had made a contract on supplies of 400 cars with Senegal.
Kamaz is the largest automobile corporation in Russia. The company produces trucks, trailers, buses, tractors, engines, power units, and different tools. The group of the process chain includes 11 large automobile plants.
Kamaz is 16th among the leading global producers of heavy tracks and 8th in terms of diesel engines output volume. The largest shareholding belongs to the state through state-owned Rostec (49.9 per cent).
- Weichai and Russian KAMAZ Sets up Production of Large Natural Gas Engines 2018-09-17
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
- Brilliance Auto to Cooperate with Russian Heavy Truck Maker Kamaz 2014-05-07
- WXDEW Showcases at Russian CTT 2013-07-24
- Dongfeng Plans to Assemble Trucks in Russia 2012-10-26
- Will the Sharp Export Drop to Russia Inflict Heavy Losses on the Asian Vehicle Market? 2012-10-23
- Russian truck maker KamAZ resumes work after three-week halt 2009-05-13
- Daimler to Take 10% Stake in Russian Truck Maker 2008-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021