XCMG Obtains Intention Orders of about $10 mln at Thailand INTERMAT ASEAN
www.chinatrucks.com: From June 8 to June 10, 2017, INTERMAT ASEAN 2017 was held in IMPACT Exhibition Center, Bangkok, Thailand. XCMG was the sole enterprise in the engineering machinery industry of China that attended the Exhibition. XCMG made a stage pose together with JCB, CASE and other well-known brands in the industry, and demonstrated the strength and appearance of leading enterprise of engineering machinery of China to the clients from all around the world.
Booth of XCMG in INTERMAT ASEAN 2017
As a global engineering machinery industry representative, XCMG is invited by the Host to participate in the opening ceremony of INTERMAT ASEAN. Hu Xiangyang, Deputy General Manager of XCMG Import and Export Co., Ltd attended the opening ceremony and delivered a speech.
Over the three years after being raised, the “Belt and Road” Initiative gradually takes root ,blossoms and yields fruits in Thailand, and it becomes a new driving force for promoting the pragmatic cooperation between Thailand and China. Since 2016, the Thai Government increases the infrastructure construction investment, which provides a good opportunity to the engineering machinery enterprise. XCMG has been cultivating the Thai market continuously. On the basis of sales of mine truck, loader, crane and drilling machine, XCMG will “export” more products to Thailand through the Maritime Silk Road in the future, so as to make contribution to China-Thailand Railway, Urban Light Rail, Airport Expansion and other major projects.
At the exhibition site, Hu Xiangyang, Deputy General Manager of XCMG Import and Export Co., Ltd accepted the interview by BUSINESS WORLD, and he introduced the development history, development situation of XCMG in Thailand and the future strategic layout in Thailand.
Since the development of Thai market in the 1990s, in the past almost two decades, the brand awareness of XCMG reaches more than 90%. In particular, XCMG has high recognition among the local engineering constructional enterprises in Thailand. On the first day of INTERMAT ASEAN, XCMG signed a sales contract with the local engineering construction company and obtained the order of about USD 2 million. In the Exhibition, XCMG obtained the intention orders of about USD 10 million, which further improved the brand awareness and influence of XCMG in Thailand.
INTERMAT ASEAN is jointly hosted by French INTERMAT Group (INTERMAT Organizing Committee, one of the three engineering machinery exhibition hosts in the world), an internationally well-known engineering machinery exhibition organizer, and IMPACT Group of Thailand, and it is the foremost international engineering machinery exhibition in Association of Southeast Asian Nations and it is the first time for French INTERMAT Exhibition to enter Southeast Asia. In recent years, the Thai Government launches the housing construction, railway, highway, bridge, light rail and other projects in succession, and has great demands for various kinds of equipment, including constructional engineering machinery. In the Exhibition, about 400 exhibitors are attracted in total.
Thai client experienced the operation model machine of XCMG.
- World's Largest 440t XCMG XDE440 Mining Dump Truck Were Delivered in Batches 2022-03-24
- 205 XCMG Special Vehicles Were Sent Out to Countries and Regions Worldwide 2022-03-04
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021