CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America
www.chinatrucks.com: On June 26, when the sea fog hasn’t dissipated during the day, 51 units CAMC NG trucks have got in their lines and rolled onto the ship heading for the South America. It is said that the order includes 45 Hanma H9 tractors and 6 mixer trucks. These trucks will be delivered into the hands of its Peru distributor across the ocean by ship.
CAMC’s footprint, except those in West Europe and North America, has expanded into Russia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, Peru, Vietnam and Central Asia. Among them, South America represents an important strategic market for CAMC. Thanks to the further promotion of products in South America, CAMC has become a well-known Chinese automobile brand in the region. It is noted that the delivery trucks are all fitted with the Hanma NG engine, wholly-developed by CAMC. This is the first time for Hanma engine to export in quantity, indicating that CAMC’s brand awareness has been enhanced across the globe and shows its real strength in technology.
Natural gas truck has been given profound attention across the globe, partly because of its cost-saving compared to traditional fuel, but also because it is powered by clean energy with no pollution. Besides that, Hanman engine has two unique energy-saving technologies including intelligent gas-saving management system and cylinder brake technology. The truck has saved more than 10% of the fuel by installing the intelligent gas-saving management system. Its three functions including adaptive cruise control, idle control, and acceleration control were reportedly the key reasons for its fuel economy.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021