China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor in China, which is designed and manufactured by the China National Heavy Duty Truck, officially rolled off the assembly line. It is reported that this tractor is powered by renewable hydrogen fuel instead of diesel, thus pollution problems can be effectively solved.
The hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor has the characteristics of highly efficiency, cleanness, zero-pollution and zero zero-emission that not only solve the traditional low-efficiency, environmental pollution problems, but also solve the short range problem with pure electric vehicles at the current stage. For this reason, hydrogen fuel will be the future direction along which the vehicle develops. Furthermore, hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractors adopt an extended range program, in which Hydrogen cylinder can be fitted as actual need to meet a variety of operating conditions. The tractor is mainly operated on hydrogen and power battery as an auxiliary system. Hydrogen filling can be finished within 3 to 5 minutes, and there is no need to charge the battery, this avoids the problem with charging for a long time that pure electric vehicle usually encounters.
Liu Guoqing, deputy director of Sinotruck technical center, has been quoted as saying that Sinotruck has spent three years developing the first hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor. Hydeogen fuel, as an alternative fuel for diesel, is solving air-pollution problem and will be widely applied to freight vehicles, buses and cars. As an update to traditional car, pure electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle, the fuel cell will produce electricity as long as fuel hydrogen is supplied. Speaking of hydrogen supply, just in Shandong province, there are lots of enterprises related to hydrogen production and storage. In this sense, Shandong province, even the whole nation, has the necessary condition to promote hydrogen vehicles.
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing 2023-09-21
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- Cummins Participates in the 6th Foshan Hydrogen Expo(CHFE 2022) in China 2022-11-17
- DHL China Launched a Pilot Project for Hydrogen-fueled Trucks 2022-09-13
- Order Volume for Hydrogen Heavy Trucks in Two Months Surpassed the 10,000 Mark 2022-09-09
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- Order Summary: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks Were Delivered Successively in China 2022-08-24
- First 24 Hydrogen Sanitation Vehicles Put into Use in Guangzhou 2022-08-11
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- Yuchai Ignites China’s Largest and Most Powerful Hydrogen-fueled Engine 2022-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022