China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the first hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor in China, which is designed and manufactured by the China National Heavy Duty Truck, officially rolled off the assembly line. It is reported that this tractor is powered by renewable hydrogen fuel instead of diesel, thus pollution problems can be effectively solved.
The hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor has the characteristics of highly efficiency, cleanness, zero-pollution and zero zero-emission that not only solve the traditional low-efficiency, environmental pollution problems, but also solve the short range problem with pure electric vehicles at the current stage. For this reason, hydrogen fuel will be the future direction along which the vehicle develops. Furthermore, hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractors adopt an extended range program, in which Hydrogen cylinder can be fitted as actual need to meet a variety of operating conditions. The tractor is mainly operated on hydrogen and power battery as an auxiliary system. Hydrogen filling can be finished within 3 to 5 minutes, and there is no need to charge the battery, this avoids the problem with charging for a long time that pure electric vehicle usually encounters.
Liu Guoqing, deputy director of Sinotruck technical center, has been quoted as saying that Sinotruck has spent three years developing the first hydrogen fuel powered terminal tractor. Hydeogen fuel, as an alternative fuel for diesel, is solving air-pollution problem and will be widely applied to freight vehicles, buses and cars. As an update to traditional car, pure electric vehicle and hybrid vehicle, the fuel cell will produce electricity as long as fuel hydrogen is supplied. Speaking of hydrogen supply, just in Shandong province, there are lots of enterprises related to hydrogen production and storage. In this sense, Shandong province, even the whole nation, has the necessary condition to promote hydrogen vehicles.
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Weichai Opens Hydrogen Fuel Cell Plant in China 2020-04-02
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Cummins Closes on Its Acquisition of Hydrogenics 2019-09-10
- World’s First Water-Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Born in Youngman 2017-08-23
- Cummins Delivers Fuel Cells for Refuse Trucks in Europe 2020-07-17
- Jiefang Forms R&D Joint Venture for Commercial Vehicles with Five Companies 2020-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY