Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market
www.chinatrucks.com: As people are increasingly giving attention to the environment, clean energy has been a hot topic of discussion. It is yesterday that the Methanol Vehicle Pilot Project carried out by Chang’an University passed the final acceptance of the government.
Recently, the acceptance meeting for methanol automobile pilot project organized by MIIT, NDRC, and MOST is held in Baoji, Shaanxi province. Experts highly appraise the pilot project and agree that the pilot operation of methanol automobile in three cities of Shaanxi province pass the acceptance. With the closing of the meeting, it will come to a new stage when methanol automobile will officially come on the market to serve the public.
Data provided by the pilot project team shows Shaanxi province has 260 methanol automobiles in Xi’an, Baoji and Yulin, including taxis, micro buses and cargo vans. Shaanxi has the most pilot vehicles in the whole nation. Chang’an University undertakes the pilot project and provides technical support.
Liu Shengquan, a team member of national methanol automobile experts, leader of Shaanxi expert team and professor in Chang’an University, says “the pilot project proves the adaptability, reliability, economy, security and environmental protection of methanol automobiles”. Professor Liu makes explicit report on the data collection and analysis on the pilot project. He also points out that methanol is a clean-burning fuel that can deliver low emission.
Methanol automobile plays an important role in lowering down haze and protecting environment. In the meantime, methanol automobile has a good performance of acceleration and economic and safe operation.
- New Generation Chang’an Kaicheng F70 Large Pickup Truck Makes its Debut 2019-10-31
- Changan KAICENE F70 Pickup Makes Its First Show 2019-06-06
- Changan Launches Light Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2018-10-19
- PSA and Changan to Launch One-Ton Pickup In 2020 2018-03-15
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Changan may Launch New Pickup Model in 2014 2014-07-22
- HD Truck Market to See Rebound 2013-07-31
- Changan Shenqi Hits Small Truck Market 2012-11-12
- Hebei Changan Auto approved to produce commercial vehicles 2011-11-04
- Changan commercial vehicle project with 150,000 production capacity finished 2011-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY