Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September
On July 25, Sichuan Hyundai organizes a press release conference in Ziyang plant for its new generation of MIGHTY light truck in the presence of over 80 audiences including journalists, dealers and users. MIGHTY is a high-end logistics vehicle which uses brand new exterior, passenger car like interior and multifunctional specification. It is expected to be launched in September this year.
Mr. Sun Zhentian, Chairman of Sichuan Hyundai tells in his speech that “MIGHTY light truck relying on mature technology, outstanding quality, accurate targeting and advantageous brand will rapidly grow to the main force in middle and short distance logistics market. Together with COUNTY high-end business bus, Xcient high-end heavy truck, CHMC medium and high-end commercial vehicle, it will drive Sichuan Hyundai stepping towards top 10 Chinese commercial vehicle enterprises.
As an important strategic vehicle, MIGHTY receives much attention due to its task to lay down a good reputation and build up a good brand image for Sichuan Hyundai light truck products. MIGHTY is especially eye-catching in design and quality. It is developed on the basis of previous MIGHTY by introducing South Korean producing technology and quality management system. It is created for China’s high-end logistics market by combining Hyundai technology and applying for state-of-art technologies and intelligent specifications.
MIGHTY has new design in exterior with simple and clear body styling and tough, classic style. The driving cab uses a style focusing on the driver. The wide body maximizes inner space. The multifunctional interior and central control are optimized according to ergonomics, bringing customers with a driving experience similar with passenger car.
In addition, in terms of chassis and power, MIGHTY have undergone strong duration tests: over 100 actual vehicle tests through 1.3 million km performance tests from Hainan to Heilongjiang and then to Nanyang in South Korea. The whole vehicle passes 49 strict comparison tests. It can cope with various road conditions by accurate adjustment specific to China’s overall full road environment. MIGHTY is all superior to its same kind in terms of body/door, steering/suspension, engine, driving and braking.
At the release conference, Sichuan Hyundai also signs official strategic cooperation agreement with Cummins. The joining this time is based on the principle of “honest cooperation, mutual benefits, common development and win-win situation”. They reach many common protocols in products, technology and after sales service. The two sides will utilize each side’s superior resources to optimize supply chain of engine system and make breakthroughs by mutual cooperation.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021