Dongfeng Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement With ZGT
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Jiangxi ZGT Supply Chain Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as ZGT). According to the two parties’ agreement, ZGT will purchase 5,000 units commercial vehicles from Dongfeng.
“By cooperating with Dongfeng, we hope to create a win-win situation for our both companies”, says Yang Wenhua, president of ZGT. Yang also reveals that his company will build 100 logistic parks in the next three years, all of which are set to become the display area of Dongfeng commercial vehicles.
By cooperating with ZGT, Dongfeng will not only supply 5,000 units commercial vehicles to the company, but also provide related after-sales and financing services to it. In addition, it will offer tailor-made interactive vehicle management, helping ZGT further cut its operating costs.
Officially set up in 2014, ZGT is specialized in building brand new supply chain ecosystem which well integrate internet, supply chain and logistic service. By pooling the resources of all medium- and small logistic service providers across China and taking full advantage of the internet, ZGT aims to help those logistic service providers get more connected with the internet, increase their business scale and cut their operating costs.
Currently, Dongfeng is focusing on further expanding its business in the road transport areas. Dividing its business in eight sectors, it has rolled out a wide spectrum of star products to cater to its customers’ special needs and requirements. Apart from its highly reliable vehicles, Dongfeng also offers its customers with innovatingfinancing services, one-stop delivery services and DOSP, which helps its customers cut operating costs.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April