Special Vehicle Turns a Record Production to 1.2 Million Units
www.chinatrucks.com: Data from China Automotive Technology&Research Center shows in the first half year, the production of China’s 8 categories of special vehicles has reported a 31.69% rise year-on-year to a record 1,176,505 units, which indicates that the trend in demand is positive in China’s special vehicle market.
The growth of tanker ranks No. 1 among the 8 categories, rising by 76.50%. The total production is 62,430 units. The production of mixer is 35,132 units with a high growth rate of 196.30%.
The production of van stands at 340,465 units, rose by -1.40%, roughly the same compared to the same period last year, 33404 units for Dumper totals, up 59.10% and 14,450 units for garbage dump truck, up by 153.60%.
The stake truck totals 141726 units, up 11.30%.
The grane/life truck amounted to 18,419 units, up 64.80%. The production of automobile crane is 9,260 units, up 85.80%; 1,553 units for hydraulic aerial cage, up 32.30%; and 7,316 units for loading crane, up 51.50%.
In the first half of 2017, special vehicles witnessed a growth of 41.90%, with 25,924 units sold, concrete pump truck sales is up 113.20% to 2,720 units, sweeper truck sales rise by 15.30% to 2,229 units, and wrecker sales up 0.30% to 5,039 units.
The normal dumper delivers a strong growth of 57.40% to 169,306 units, 384,831 units for semi trailer, up 69.20%, 48,853 units for tank semi trailers, up 52.20%, 97,754 units for the low bed semi trailer, up 103.70%, 40,740 units for normal semi trailer, up 112.30%; the stake semi trailer sales stands at 133,353 units, up 101.60%; the container semi trailer sales stand at 21,866 units, up -54.60%; the car carrier semi trailer sales reach 1,119 units, up -12.10%; and the dumper semi trailer rise by 597.70% to 34509 units.
In general, there is a strong demand for special vehicles thanks to national investment in fixed asset and various infrastructure projects. Also, the logistics special vehicle keeps a high growth trend and special purpose motor vehicles see a steady growth trend.
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- China Purchased Various Special Vehicles with a Total Value of Nearly 700 Million RMB in October 2015-11-12
- 16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin 2015-07-03
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- Sinotruk Launches Equal-stiffness Lightweight Dumpers 2014-05-19
- Sinotruk Special Vehicles Secures Big Order in Shanxi 2014-04-29
- Sinotruk Qingdao First Quarter Sales Grew 87% 2014-04-09
- Liaoning special vehicle production base is the largest special vehicle cluster 2010-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.