Special Vehicle Turns a Record Production to 1.2 Million Units
www.chinatrucks.com: Data from China Automotive Technology&Research Center shows in the first half year, the production of China’s 8 categories of special vehicles has reported a 31.69% rise year-on-year to a record 1,176,505 units, which indicates that the trend in demand is positive in China’s special vehicle market.
The growth of tanker ranks No. 1 among the 8 categories, rising by 76.50%. The total production is 62,430 units. The production of mixer is 35,132 units with a high growth rate of 196.30%.
The production of van stands at 340,465 units, rose by -1.40%, roughly the same compared to the same period last year, 33404 units for Dumper totals, up 59.10% and 14,450 units for garbage dump truck, up by 153.60%.
The stake truck totals 141726 units, up 11.30%.
The grane/life truck amounted to 18,419 units, up 64.80%. The production of automobile crane is 9,260 units, up 85.80%; 1,553 units for hydraulic aerial cage, up 32.30%; and 7,316 units for loading crane, up 51.50%.
In the first half of 2017, special vehicles witnessed a growth of 41.90%, with 25,924 units sold, concrete pump truck sales is up 113.20% to 2,720 units, sweeper truck sales rise by 15.30% to 2,229 units, and wrecker sales up 0.30% to 5,039 units.
The normal dumper delivers a strong growth of 57.40% to 169,306 units, 384,831 units for semi trailer, up 69.20%, 48,853 units for tank semi trailers, up 52.20%, 97,754 units for the low bed semi trailer, up 103.70%, 40,740 units for normal semi trailer, up 112.30%; the stake semi trailer sales stands at 133,353 units, up 101.60%; the container semi trailer sales stand at 21,866 units, up -54.60%; the car carrier semi trailer sales reach 1,119 units, up -12.10%; and the dumper semi trailer rise by 597.70% to 34509 units.
In general, there is a strong demand for special vehicles thanks to national investment in fixed asset and various infrastructure projects. Also, the logistics special vehicle keeps a high growth trend and special purpose motor vehicles see a steady growth trend.
- XCMG Brings Six Star Vehicles On Display at Liangshan Special Vehicle Expo 2018-09-30
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- China Purchased Various Special Vehicles with a Total Value of Nearly 700 Million RMB in October 2015-11-12
- 16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin 2015-07-03
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- Sinotruk Launches Equal-stiffness Lightweight Dumpers 2014-05-19
- Sinotruk Special Vehicles Secures Big Order in Shanxi 2014-04-29
- Sinotruk Qingdao First Quarter Sales Grew 87% 2014-04-09
- Liaoning special vehicle production base is the largest special vehicle cluster 2010-12-09
- Market scale of special purpose vehicles to reach 2 million 2010-09-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY