MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System
www.chinatrucks.com: As Sichuan Hyundai’s all new MIGHTY is going to be launched, the attention on this global renowned light truck is on the rise. Recently, Development Engineer of MIGHTY Li Zaiman receives an interview. Li is mainly in charge of R&D of South Korea Hyundai MIGHTY and derivations. What are the main advantages of this all new MIGHTY compared with its competitors in the eye of an engineer?
Focus: MIGHTY is the result of 27 years of constant exploration
“In the past 27 years, from global MIGHTY to all new MIGHTYfor China specially, we have made consistent efforts and had very deep feelings for MIGHTY,” said Li. At the end of 1980s when MIGHTY was firstly launched, it used many leading advanced Japanese technologies. But when it came to the second generation at the end of last century, South Korea’s own light truck technology beat Japanese technology which finally got discarded. In the afterward 20 years, in one and another rounds of update, MIGHTY has been maintaining a strong market competitiveness and established its global leading position relying on its outstanding quality. The all new MIGHTY in China with 27 years of history also delivers excellent performance.
Reliability: MIGHTY is what the customers want
In the previous test drive not long ago, MIGHTY won high recognition from many professional media and logistics users. The prototype of MIGHTY has been widely appraised in more than 100 countries and regions with regard to durability. China’s MIGHTY also follows this advantage. Besides, China’s MIGHTY has been improved further in terms of durability after going through 49 strict comparison tests and Chinese actual road tests and is able to fit various complex roads by accurate adjustment
In the past two to three years, Chinese light truck is becoming increasing high-end. “We know customers’ demand in a more direct way and thus provides better product fit to market in China,” Li says. In the development process, Li and the whole R&D team probed deep into the Chinese market and made adjustment to product’s design according to actual vehicle use environment.
People-oriented comfort and security further improve MIGHTY’s competitiveness. “In long-distance driving, minor changes in driving posture will bring different feeling on fatigue. We made great efforts in improving the design in this regard,” said by Li. MIGHTY uses interior just like a passenger car and a driver-centered style in the driving cab. The rational arrangement largely decreases the driving fatigue and thus lowers down the potential risk caused by driving fatigue. In the meantime, MIGHTY has system that include ABS, EBD and other active safety system. It enhances the key parts in the driving cab and is equipped with the energy-absorbing steering wheel to safeguard driver’s safety in accident.
In addition, MIGHTY is also an advanced intelligent truck. Among its same kind, it has the largest multi-functional 2.9” screen which can display fuel quantity, fuel consumption, average speed, driving and endurance mileage, etc. It also alerts the change period of engine oil & filter, transmission oil, duel, air filter, etc. and reminds the maintenance period. Above all, MIGHTY has the self-checking function on engine which will detect fault without interference from other equipment. Li believes these leading intelligent configurations will further raise MIGHTY’s recognition among young users.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY