24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, SINOTRUK successfully delivers 24 T5G cargo trucks equipped with an engine of MAN technology to CNPC’s subordinated company. This is the second purchase in batches made by CNPC following the first batch of 10 units last year. At the delivery site, they points out that they purchase trucks from Sinotruck completely based on trust.
As early as in 2016, the company has purchased 10 T5G State-4 trucks. After one year in operation, these trucks not only solves the problem that it can’t transit oil field equipment because of a high center of gravity, but also excellently finish the task for transporting drill pipes, oil field equipment and supplies. Thanks to MAN MC07 engine fitted to the truck, the oil change range and attendance are highly improved and thus win praise among users. That’s why the company orders another 24 T5G trucks.
In order to bring the greatest benefit for customer, Chengdu branch office of SINOTRUK and network operation unit managed to lower the height of driving cab below 2930mm to customer’s practical needs through profound analysis for the data .
Before 2009, the company did not have any SINOTRUK truck. Yet in recent years, with the introduction of MAN technology, Sinotruck comes to be widely recognized by customers for its individualization concept and T series’ high economy and reliability. More and more customers begin to place order from Sinotruck, CNPC’s subordinated company is among one of them. So far, CNPC’s subordinated company has purchased more than 100 vehicles from Sinotruck, that’s amounts to 33% of all vehicles. This share is expected to continue to rise in future.
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY