Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July
www.chinatrucks.com: Recent statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) show that China’s sales volume of commercial new energy vehicles in July reached 12,000 units, down by 23% compared with that in the previous month and up by 79.4% year on year. In the same month, the electric commercial vehicles sold 11,000 units, down by 23.8% compared with that in June and up by 93.5% year on year. The plug-in hybrid commercial vehicles sold 1,000 units, down by 13.7% compared with that in June and up by 5% year on year.
From January to July, China sold 43,000 units commercial new energy vehicles, down by 12.8% year on year. The electric commercial vehicles sold 39,000 units, down by 24.7% year on year; the plug-in hybrid commercial vehicles sold 5,000 units, down by 13.3%.
After witnessing a five-month decline in the first half of this year, the sales of commercial new energy vehicles started growing fast in June.
Statistics from CAAM also reveals that electric commercial vehicles are still holding the lion’s share of the commercial new energy vehicle market, accounting for 92% of the market in July and89% of the market from January to July this year.
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Skywell Lay Foundation Stone for Its Intelligent Manufacturing Base in Hohhot 2020-08-05
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- Tan Xuguang: Employees around the World Brand to Fight against the Epidemic 2020-03-19
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume 2020-02-18
- The New MAN Truck Generation: The Right Truck for Any Application 2020-02-14
- MAN Truck & Bus Introduces New MAN Truck Generation in Bilbao, Spain 2020-02-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY