3500 Units JAC World Truck Exported During First Half Year, up 27%
www.chinatrucks.com: In April this year, JAC Shuailing World truck made its first launch debut at Shanghai Expo. Upon launch, it wins the trust and favor from its customers thanks to its system featuring with full customized design, full intelligence, full energy-saving and total value as well as segmented logistics solution for cold chain delivery, freight delivery and express delivery. As of June this year, Shuailing World truck has achieved remarkable sales success both in domestic and overseas market with a total sales volume of 27 thousand units, among which export volume was 3500 units, up by 27% year-on-year.
Shuailing has been taking the lead in the industry for many years. Their products have been exported to more than 120 countries, including some developed countries like U.S., Australia and UK, acquiring more than 300 thousand customers. In the overseas market, Shuailing is priced around RMB 200-300 thousand yuan to compete with world-leading brands.
Shuailing World truck is one that has the best quality in the world. To build a world-class quality system, JAC has set up an International Alliance of Quality with the internationally renowned parts manufacturers Knorr, Bosch and Johnson so as to ensure excellent quality for parts as well as the whole vehicle; With strict quality control, JAC Shuailing truck can fully adapt to the complex geomorphological and harsh environment of various countries like high temperature, alpine and plateau.
Furthermore, Shuailing world truck has got harsh quality certification systems like EU ECE certification, Russia GOST certification, Australia ADR certification and Saudi GCC certification, which help it to make its way into abroad and win a good international reputation for Chinese manufacturing.
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April