Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Zedo 300N narrow-body light truck, the latest one in Zedo series, went into mass production as many customers expect.
Physically, Zedo 300N looks the same as last year’s hot model Zedo 300M. However, 300N has a lighter body, lower fuel consumption, and higher speed in comparison with previous 300M. Its front face highlights the family characteristics, on which the large windshield and rearview mirror give driver a broad view. Furthermore, large area of horizontal front cover decorated with chrome trim strip adds a sense of simple and stylish charming.
It is reported that Zedo 300N is a narrow body light truck Sichuan Hyundai tailored for the domestic market, with Yunnei D19TCIE3 and Quanchai 4A2-88C50 engines available as two options. Besides, Sichuan Hyundai will offer the upcoming 300N with two wheelbases: 3300mm and 2850mm to provide different content to different customers. With exception to its strength in comfort travelling, low fuel consumption, and large tanks, Zedo 300N has three different cab specifications which includes single row, half-row and double row to provide customers with more choice. It is revealed that part of 300N models with a wheelbase of 3300mm will make a market debut across China soon.
Zedo, a brand owned by Sichuan Hyundai, grew up rapidly in the segment market since launching last year relying on its human configuration and excellent economy. It is believed that, in the near future, Zedo 300N will work out a better solution for national logistics industry.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY