Pure Electric Logistics Vehicles Rose 15 times in July
www.chinatrucks.com: In July, 2017, total production of pure electric special vehicles was at 10813 units, which is 1536% higher than its sales of 661 units last year and up 68.4% month over month. The increase in sales reached all-time high levels for the year and this is also the first month for pure electric special vehicles to exceed 10 thousand in production.
In July, Dongfeng, New Chufeng, Kissunauto and Ruichi are top four enterprises with impressive sales. Hubei New Chufeng achieves sales of 3926 units in July as number one on the ranking list, followed by Kissuauto, 2001 units, Dongfeng 1045 units, and Ruichi 1017 units.
According to the statistics, the production of pure electric special vehicles during January to July increased by 219%, up to 23815 units as against previous year’s 7467 units. In the total volume of pure electric special vehicles, most of them are logistics vehicles, representing 91.82% of total production. The rest is mostly pure electric sanitation vehicle with a proposition of 4.45%.
Pure Electric Logistics Vehicles Production From Jan. to July, 2017
However, in terms of production from January to July, Dongfeng saw the largest volume at 133% to 5093 units with a market share of 21.4, which is followed by Hubei New Chufeng at a market share of 18% to 4296 units. Kissunauto shows the third highest volume at 14046% year over year to 3961 units with a market share of 16.6%.The top three get close to each other in terms of market share.
From January to July, Chongqing Ruichi, specialized in developing mini logistics vehicles, saw its total output capacity of 1506 units, up 1882% year over year. While its market share stands at 6.3%, making it the fourth largest enterprise in the pure electric special vehicles industry. NLM motor ranks among the fifth player with a sales volume of 1112 units and market share of 4.7%. Victory Auto comes as number six on the ranking list with a production of 1050 units and market share of 4.4%
SAIC MAXUS and Jihai New Energy also report a positive increase at 3.4% and 3.0% respectively to 802 units and 704 units, making them number seven and eight player on the list. The big difference between them is that SAIC MAXUS focus on developing pure electric logistics vehicle with 4 tons on the basis V80 wide-body bus while Jihai on those below 2 tons.
If the trend continues, there is a chance for pure electric logistics vehicle to realize 80 thousand-100 thousand sales in the year of 2017.
Yearly Line Chart for Pure Electric Logistics Vehicles During 2013-2017
- Sinotruk Launched Pure Electric Logistics Vehicle 2014-09-03
- Foton Delivers 2,084 Pure Electric Sanitation Vehicles in Beijing 2013-01-09
- Navistar celebrates acquisition of Pure Power Technologies 2010-01-28
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
- BYD Delivers the Largest Pure Electric Logistics Truck Fleet in Latin America 2021-12-16
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands 2021-11-16
- BYD Rolls Off a Driveless E-drive Cabin-less Terminal Tractor 2021-11-15
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021