40% Exports Increase from Jan. to July, JAC Speeds up Brand Upgrading
www.chinatrucks.com: Currently, facing the adverse international market situation, JAC captured the strategic opportunity of the 'Belt and Road', and pushed the products and markets into middle and high end level. From January to July, JAC has exported more than 40,000 units, up by 40% (14% higher than the industry growth), and ranked as NO.4 in the industry, with further improvement of brand image and brand reputation.
In the commercial vehicles, JAC has realized a series of achievements in the development of key markets and has remained top positions in the exports of light-duty truck industry for several years. The high-end light-duty trucks equipped with 4DA1 engines and Cummins engines have occupied the total light-duty truck exporting volume by approximately 90%, besides, JAC has exported more than 1700 units of pick-up with the increase of nearly 200%, and moreover, JAC Van V1 successfully won the bidding of 50 ambulance projects which Chinese government assisted Ukraine government.
JAC passenger vehicles have continuously optimized the products'structure and improved the ration of high value-added products. During January to July, JAC has exported nearly 26,000 units of SUV products, up by 86% who is the No.1 position in the industry exports with 4000 units ahead of the second position. Right now, JAC has formed the competitive products portfolio of S5, S3 and S2. In Iran, JAC passenger vehicles sustained its hot sales; In Brazil market, JAC end sales stood at the No.1 position among Chinese brands.
As the middle and high-end market adjacent to America, Mexico has over one billion annual sales with fierce competition. In 2013, JAC cooperated with Navistar to jointly develop Mexico market, whose products won the favorable comments of the fleet customers and media once they staged their appearance in the market. Under the guidance of brand upgrading, JAC passenger vehicles were launched into the market at the end of March this year, through the productive introduction and distributors'professional operation, JAC middle and high-end brand image has been initially established.
Meanwhile, JAC has actively developed the 'Belt and Road'countries, and right now, JAC has exported products to nearly 30 'Belt and Road' countries, whose exporting volume has covered two-thirds of all JAC exports, among which , JAC demonstrated outstanding performance in Iran, Vietnam, Kazakhstan and so on.
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April