Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, 2017, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine took place in Beijing. With “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing” as its theme, this year’s exhibition have attracted a number of mainstream engine makers like Weichai, Yuchai, FAWDE (Xichai) and Yunnei to attend with their representative products.
Highlight 1: Euro Ⅵ diesel engine
What’s the highlight of this year’s expo? The answer is definitely Euro VI engines. The reason for Euro VI engine comes to the top of this year’s expo is that a tougher emission standard is being applied across China.
Weichai brought us two Euro Ⅵ engines, including WP4.1 and WP4.1N, along with WP13 series diesel engines, making it the one with the most Euro Ⅵ engines at the expo. While Yuchai, FAWDE(Xichai) and CAMC Hanma, each of them only brought one Euro Ⅵ engine.
WP4.1/WP4.1N Series Diesel Engine
WP13 Series Diesel Engines
In addition, the after-treatment technology from Weichai is different with those from Yuchai and Xichai, the first uses HSCR+DPF and self-developed parts while the later uses EGR+DPF+SCR. With some extra new features like low cost and mature technology, they also have easy access to spare parts.
YC6L330-60 Series Diesel Engine
Xichai Euro VI 6DL3 Diesel Engine
CAMC Hanma Euro VI CM6D28 Diesel Engine
Yunei brought three engines of different displacement including D20TCIF, D25TCIF and D40TCIF, all of which are compliant with China national emission standard.
Yunnei China National VI D20TCIF Engine
Yunnei China National VI D40TCIF Engine
Highlight 2: Green engines make debut
Green engine comes as the second highlight of the expo with exception to Euro VI engines. The green engines on display include one LNG engine made by Yuchai and one fuel-methanol dual-fuel engine from CAMC.
Yuchai YC6MKN LNG Engine
CAMC Hanma fuel-methanol Dual-fuel Engine
Highlight 3: Powertrain was shown as a signal for product portfolio
There is another highlight to be noted. That is most exhibitors also come with powertrain products. For instance, Weichai brought two powertrains on show, including WEC series plug-in compound hybrid powertrain and WEP series plug-in parallel hybrid powertrain, while Yunnei comes with diesel automatic transmission powertrain.
WEC Series Plug-in Compound Hybrid Powertrain
WEP Series Plug-in Parallel Hybrid Powertrain
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021