Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 28, 2017, the 16th China International Exhibition on Internal Combustion Engine took place in Beijing. With “Innovation, Energy Conservation, Emission Reduction, Green Manufacturing” as its theme, this year’s exhibition have attracted a number of mainstream engine makers like Weichai, Yuchai, FAWDE (Xichai) and Yunnei to attend with their representative products.
Highlight 1: Euro Ⅵ diesel engine
What’s the highlight of this year’s expo? The answer is definitely Euro VI engines. The reason for Euro VI engine comes to the top of this year’s expo is that a tougher emission standard is being applied across China.
Weichai brought us two Euro Ⅵ engines, including WP4.1 and WP4.1N, along with WP13 series diesel engines, making it the one with the most Euro Ⅵ engines at the expo. While Yuchai, FAWDE(Xichai) and CAMC Hanma, each of them only brought one Euro Ⅵ engine.
WP4.1/WP4.1N Series Diesel Engine
WP13 Series Diesel Engines
In addition, the after-treatment technology from Weichai is different with those from Yuchai and Xichai, the first uses HSCR+DPF and self-developed parts while the later uses EGR+DPF+SCR. With some extra new features like low cost and mature technology, they also have easy access to spare parts.
YC6L330-60 Series Diesel Engine
Xichai Euro VI 6DL3 Diesel Engine
CAMC Hanma Euro VI CM6D28 Diesel Engine
Yunei brought three engines of different displacement including D20TCIF, D25TCIF and D40TCIF, all of which are compliant with China national emission standard.
Yunnei China National VI D20TCIF Engine
Yunnei China National VI D40TCIF Engine
Highlight 2: Green engines make debut
Green engine comes as the second highlight of the expo with exception to Euro VI engines. The green engines on display include one LNG engine made by Yuchai and one fuel-methanol dual-fuel engine from CAMC.
Yuchai YC6MKN LNG Engine
CAMC Hanma fuel-methanol Dual-fuel Engine
Highlight 3: Powertrain was shown as a signal for product portfolio
There is another highlight to be noted. That is most exhibitors also come with powertrain products. For instance, Weichai brought two powertrains on show, including WEC series plug-in compound hybrid powertrain and WEP series plug-in parallel hybrid powertrain, while Yunnei comes with diesel automatic transmission powertrain.
WEC Series Plug-in Compound Hybrid Powertrain
WEP Series Plug-in Parallel Hybrid Powertrain
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April