Yunnei Power D45TCIE Diesel Engine Listed on 2017 Best Engine List
www.chinatrucks.com:On August 28, 2017 Best Engine Awarding Ceremony was held in Beijing. Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engine successfully made to 2017 Best Engine List.
Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engine is equipped with a fuel system with 1800 bar rail pressure and multiple orifice nozzle, double tangential duct intake, the third generation turbocharger. With a maximum power of 162kw and a maximum torque of 820N.m, the engine delivers impressive performances. In addition, it has an overhead camshaft and roller arms. Achieving high fuel economy and a powerful performance, D45TCIE diesel engine fully meets the various demands of customers, fully compatible with such state-of-art technologies as PTO, exhaust braking, starter protection and vehicle of internet.
Most Powerful Engine List was first released in 2010. Since then, it was compiled every year. Now, it has become the most authoritative assessment in China’s vehicle engine market. Currently, Yunnei D45TCIE diesel engines can be found on many heavy-duty trucks.
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Yunnei Awarded the Best Automobile Components Supplier 2016-12-09
- Changan Auto owns Yunnei Power to forge light commercial vehicles 2011-07-29
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April