Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the ninth BRICS Leaders Summit was successfully held in Xiamen, Fujian Province. TRAGO road cleaning vehicles were put into operation, providing cleaning services for the city and helping it present itself in its most beautiful look on the global stage.
During the summit, TRAGO road cleaning vehicles are held responsible for thoroughly cleaning the main venues of the event. A public cleaning engineer, after driving TRAGO road cleaning vehicle, was deeply impressed, saying it’s the best cleaning vehicle he has ever operated in his whole life.
Built on a TRAGO chassis, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle was developed and manufactured by Hishan Machinery Co., Ltd. Unlike a traditional road cleaning vehicle, it does not splash any water or leave any dredges. Moreover, it is able to thoroughly clean any stubborn oily spots. With a lower noise level, a longer lifespan, and higher environmental friendliness, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle is an ideal choice for road cleaning in urban areas.
Currently, TRAGO road cleaning vehicle has successfully made its way to a number of cities in China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chengdu and Xiamen.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
- Sichuan HYUNDAI MIGHTY Kicks off Assembly Line in China 2017-07-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY