2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Background As an event represents the future, growing trends and results of scientific research of China electric vehicle industry, EVEXPO2018 aims at achieving a showcase and partnership of the whole industrial chain, so as to facilitate the comprehensive development of electric vehicle industrial ecology chain, encourage new ideas and impetus in promoting electric vehicle industry in fields involved “policy & investment, R&D & manufacture, market & sales, coordination & sharing” .
With the theme of "Green Development & Creative Interconnection" and the philosophy of "integrating resources, interfusing industry and green sharing", EVEXPO2018 is committed to building a "vehicles, pile, electricity, manufacture, park, internet" six in one whole industrial chain ecosystem, focuses on new products and technologies in related areas of "electric vehicles, manufacturing technology and equipment, power batteries, charging facilities, intelligent parking and internet vehicles".
During the exposition, the themes of “policy, market, technology and capital” will be covered and thematic forum of Global Electric Vehicle Leadership Summit will also be concurrently held. Related speeches delivered by leaders, renowned professionals and scholars in relevant ministries as well as industry affiliated cooperation conference, key technology seminar, product promotion, capital matchmaking and other series of thematic activities will be conducted orderly. By means of the above campaigns, it is hoped to create a bright future for electric vehicles industry, shape opinion leaders and explore resolutions for industrial reform and technical innovation.
Date: 9th-11th May, 2018
Venue: Guangzhou International Sourcing Center
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China
China Prosperity Green Industry Foundation
China EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Electrical Technology Branch of Society of Automotive Engineers of China
China Information Industry Association Energy Branch
China Southern Power Grid
China Southern Power Grid Media Co., Ltd.
Executor: Guangzhou Slong Exhibition Service Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Power Battery Standardization Technical Committee
Guangdong Enterprises Competitiveness Promotion Association
Guangzhou Judian Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Supporter: Guangdong EV Charging Infrastructure Promotion Alliance
Original Equipment Supplies Association
The Society of Automotive Engineers
Automotive Service Association
Speciality Equipment Market Association
Taiwan Transportation Vehicle Manufacturers Association
Automotive Industry Action Group
Italian Association of the Automotive Industry
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April