Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market
www.chinatrucks.com:At 20:00 on July 31, we received good news from National Equities Exchange and Quotations that Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Yuchai Group, has been approved to go public in the National Equities Exchange and Quotations. The stock is called “Yuchai Logistics” for short, and the stock number is 872072. Besides Guangxi WatYuan Filtration System Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. is another domestic listed company in Yuchai system.
In November of 2015, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. launched the public listing application of the New OTC Market. The application was finally approved after 20 months under the increasingly strict audit of the New OTC Market, which is the result of the great support of the Municipal Government of Yulin, the powerful promotion from Yulin Group and strong collaboration of all employees of Guangxi Yulin Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
The public listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. could broaden the financing channel and platform, and lay a more solid foundation for future capital operation of the company and even Yuchai Group. Meanwhile, the public listing could enhance the influence and notability of the company remarkably in the industry. Through public listing, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. has comprehensively collated its business operation and development strategies, which solidified the foundation for enterprise development, solved potential problems and risks and regulated the administration structure. The sustained and healthy development of the enterprise will be promoted through the public listing.
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021