Public Listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Approved in the New OTC Market
www.chinatrucks.com:At 20:00 on July 31, we received good news from National Equities Exchange and Quotations that Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Yuchai Group, has been approved to go public in the National Equities Exchange and Quotations. The stock is called “Yuchai Logistics” for short, and the stock number is 872072. Besides Guangxi WatYuan Filtration System Co., Ltd., Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. is another domestic listed company in Yuchai system.
In November of 2015, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. launched the public listing application of the New OTC Market. The application was finally approved after 20 months under the increasingly strict audit of the New OTC Market, which is the result of the great support of the Municipal Government of Yulin, the powerful promotion from Yulin Group and strong collaboration of all employees of Guangxi Yulin Logistics Group Co., Ltd.
The public listing of Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. could broaden the financing channel and platform, and lay a more solid foundation for future capital operation of the company and even Yuchai Group. Meanwhile, the public listing could enhance the influence and notability of the company remarkably in the industry. Through public listing, Guangxi Yuchai Logistics Group Co., Ltd. has comprehensively collated its business operation and development strategies, which solidified the foundation for enterprise development, solved potential problems and risks and regulated the administration structure. The sustained and healthy development of the enterprise will be promoted through the public listing.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April