Changjiu Group Chuzhou Factory Secures an Order of 1,000 Center-Axle Vehicles
www.chinatrucks.com: A center-axle vehicle made by Changjiu Group measures a maximum length of 22 meters. Compared with a normal semitrailer or other car carriers which can transport six or seven units passenger vehicles, Changjiu’s center-axle vehicle is able to transport 8 to 11 units vehicles, achieving far better financial returns for businesses involved in car transportation.
Recently, Changjiu Group successfully secured an order of 1,100 units center-axle vehicles from a customer. “Our vehicles achieve higher stability. Equipped with the state-of-art air suspensions, they can easily load passenger vehicles. Moreover, our center-axle vehicle boasts a higher loading capacity compared with its counterparts”, says Ge Xianwen, Vice President of Changjiu Group.
Specifications of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Wheelbase: 6,300 mm
2) Loading capacity: 8-11 units passenger vehicles
3) Suspension: air suspension
4) Chassis: 6X2、4X2 (Sinotruk, FAW, Dongfeng, SAIC, Foton, etc.)
Key Parameters of Changjiu 8353TCL Center Shaft Vehicle:
1) Fully meet BG1589 standards
2) Turning clearance circle diameter<25m, out value600mm
3) Higher maneuverability: shorter radius of turning circle
Changjiu center-axle vehicle is equipped with SAF special air suspensions made in Germany, achieving higher stability while in operation. With strong braking power, the vehicle has lowered its braking distance and made it more stable when slowing down. In addition, its height can be lowered or increased by 120mm, rendering the vehicle more agility. Its reliable tires help the vehicle further increase its lifespan.
Currently, Changjiu Group has set up its prodution bases in Anhui province, Jilin province, and Hebei province. They boast an annual production volume of 6,000 units, 3,000 units and 3,000 units respectively.
- SAF-Holland Gets a Milestone Order from China's Changjiu Special Vehicle Group 2018-01-12
- Changjiu Chuzhou Base Officially Put into Production 2017-10-16
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April