Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Trucks – a division of Dongfeng Motor Corporation for the production and sale of commercial equipment - is now represented in Russia through the exclusive distributor, Dongfeng Motor Rus. The company presented its cargo model range for Russia: 8-ton Dongfeng KR-DFH5080B80, 12-ton Dongfeng KR-DFH5120B80 and dump trucks DFL3310AW1 and DFL3251AW1, reports the press service of Dongfeng Motor Rus.
Recall that in Russia until recently there were operated simultaneously several independent distributors of commercial equipment Dongfeng Motor, each of which had its own dealer network. From July of 2017, Dongfeng Motor Rus became the sole distributor of Dongfeng and it will supply vehicles directly from the plant. The company will keep about 30 dealers, who worked before, having signed dealership agreements with them. Now they are searching actively new partners and expanding the dealer network. To date, more than 6,000 units of Dongfeng branded trucks have been sold, and the main driver of sales during this period were dump trucks. The first models, which the company plans to promote and sell in the Russian market on its own, are Dongfeng KC dump trucks with a wheel arrangement of 6 * 4 and 8 * 4. In addition to them, chassis for medium duty trucks Dongfeng KR with a total weight of 8 and 12 tons are already available for ordering. In 2018, two more models will be withdrawn.
At the same time, by the end of 2018 the company plans to open three warehouses of spare parts for Dongfeng trucks: in Moscow, in St. Petersburg and in Chelyabinsk. As noted, Dongfeng Motor considers the Russian commercial transport market as the promising for the DFM brand, and the fact of the opening of direct distribution confirms the serious intentions of the company in Russia. First of all, it is planned to pay attention to the organization of a reliable after-sales service network and promotion of the DFM brand in the market, certification and expansion of the model range. The parallel development of two directions: commercial and passenger transport, according to Dongfeng Motor, will affect positively the growing recognition and reputation of the DFM brand as a whole.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021