Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Trucks – a division of Dongfeng Motor Corporation for the production and sale of commercial equipment - is now represented in Russia through the exclusive distributor, Dongfeng Motor Rus. The company presented its cargo model range for Russia: 8-ton Dongfeng KR-DFH5080B80, 12-ton Dongfeng KR-DFH5120B80 and dump trucks DFL3310AW1 and DFL3251AW1, reports the press service of Dongfeng Motor Rus.
Recall that in Russia until recently there were operated simultaneously several independent distributors of commercial equipment Dongfeng Motor, each of which had its own dealer network. From July of 2017, Dongfeng Motor Rus became the sole distributor of Dongfeng and it will supply vehicles directly from the plant. The company will keep about 30 dealers, who worked before, having signed dealership agreements with them. Now they are searching actively new partners and expanding the dealer network. To date, more than 6,000 units of Dongfeng branded trucks have been sold, and the main driver of sales during this period were dump trucks. The first models, which the company plans to promote and sell in the Russian market on its own, are Dongfeng KC dump trucks with a wheel arrangement of 6 * 4 and 8 * 4. In addition to them, chassis for medium duty trucks Dongfeng KR with a total weight of 8 and 12 tons are already available for ordering. In 2018, two more models will be withdrawn.
At the same time, by the end of 2018 the company plans to open three warehouses of spare parts for Dongfeng trucks: in Moscow, in St. Petersburg and in Chelyabinsk. As noted, Dongfeng Motor considers the Russian commercial transport market as the promising for the DFM brand, and the fact of the opening of direct distribution confirms the serious intentions of the company in Russia. First of all, it is planned to pay attention to the organization of a reliable after-sales service network and promotion of the DFM brand in the market, certification and expansion of the model range. The parallel development of two directions: commercial and passenger transport, according to Dongfeng Motor, will affect positively the growing recognition and reputation of the DFM brand as a whole.
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April