FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: At the International Exhibition of Commercial Vehicles COMTRANS of 2017, FAW will present two updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250 dump trucks, informs the press service of the Chinese manufacturer.
Both cars are equipped with advanced engines CA6DL2-37E5 and CA6DM2-39E51, which now complies with the ecological standard "Euro-5". Power units operate on diesel fuel and have a power of 377 hp (maximum torque 1550 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1500 rpm) and 390 hp (maximum torque of 1900 Nm in the range from 1300 to 1900 rpm), respectively.
Also, the cars got an improved J6 cockpit with an updated instrument panel: now it is LCD, more informative, the readings on the display have become more clear and easier to read. A new 4-point suspension mount maximizes impact and reduces vibration during driving.
Other improvements include the appearance in the construction of dump trucks SACHS, which improves the running characteristics of the vehicles and increases their reliability. Also, trucks are now equipped with the "ERA-GLONASS" system, which makes it possible to call promptly rescue services in the event of an accident.
In addition to the above-mentioned updates, the FAW-CA3250 dump truck has the choice of wheelbase and body of one of two sizes - 18 and 20 cubic meters in volume. Along with the updated FAW-CA3310 and FAW-CA3250, the Chinese automaker will present at its stand FAW-CA3250 chassis, which allows the installation of trucks of various kinds of superstructure.
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- FAW South Africa Continues to Grow at a Robust Pace 2021-07-15
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May 2021-06-11
- 100 Units FAW Jiefang JH6 Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Vietnam 2021-05-27
- FAW Jiefang's New Production Base Starts Operation in Liuzhou City 2021-05-17
- China Sold 198,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in April 2021-05-12
- FAW South Africa's 7000TH Truck Built at Coega Plant 2021-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY