Sinotruk Proposes Reengineering Project to Strive for More Market Share
www.chinatrucks.com: In the first half year, heavy-duty truck industry as a whole is facing its fastest growth rate. Under such a background, Sinotruk achieved a great achievement with sales revenue of 58.6 billion yuan, up by 56%. In the first seven months, Sinotruk saw its year-over-year increase by 60.1% to 174,000 units, which is 28% higher than industry average. To be specific, this includes 115,000 units of heavy truck, up by 76% and 56,000 units of medium and light duty truck, up by 38.9%.
First hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor
In addition, Sinotruk made some new growth point after making adjustment to product structure. For example, in the first six months, MAN T/C saw an increase of 170.7%, tractors and special vehicle made a significant increase and light-duty truck developed its fill.
In just the first half year, Sinotruk has brought us lots of latest R&D achievements. MC09 engine was put into trial operation and service and well recognized by customers for its great performance; the first hydrogen fuel cell terminal tractor has got much attention since it is launched. 18-meter all electric dual-fuel trolleybus is under research and made its name in the industry; intelligent truck is getting upgrade and is expected to go into batch production by the end of this year.
In August, Sinotruk announced the implementation of “accelerate the shift in driving forces from old drivers of growth to new ones, to realize Sinotruk’s great reengineering project”. The reengineering project is comprised of three points including upgrading to the existing industry, reengineering development of overseas market and clean energy. This project is expected to further strengthen Sinotruk’s presence in China and the world.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April