The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Qianjin Automobile Trade Company Yuchai Accessory Flagship Store, the first of its kind authorized by Yuchai officially came into operation in Saudi Arabia, which marks that Yuchai Group has set up a new milestone of accessory sale in Saudi Arabia.
Al-Bahah Region is the place where the leading pilgrimage vehicle companies and school bus companies choose to set up headquarters, and thousands of passenger cars are gathered. The main stem of Al-Bahah Region is the only way that pilgrimage vehicles and school buses must take for the round trip between Jeddah and Mecca. The flagship store is located at the roadside of Highway 290 of the Al-Bahah Region, and thus enjoys a superior geographic position. Less than half a month since its operation, the store has earned its reputation in the circle of pilgrimage vehicle companies, school bus companies, and main engine plants.
It was learnt that Yuchai Service Station-Qianjin Automobile Trade Company was built in strict accordance to the flagship store standard of Yuchai overseas authorized accessory store. Referring to the various models exported to Saudi Arabia, especially the batches of models newly exported to Saudi Arabia this year, the flagship store reserved sufficient accessories to provide strong support to the market in Saudi Arabia. In addition, Yuchai accessory flagship store presented the brand strength of Yuchai Group, promoted the market confidence in Yuchai brand and provided a strong support for Yuchai Group to expand its market in Saudi Arabia.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April