CNHTC with Its Strong Product Attended 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, the 1st Hong Kong International Auto Expo opened in Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. The auto show actively builds an international cooperation platform for the whole industry chain of the automobile industry. It cooperates with the strategy of "Made in China 2025" and "Along the Way", adhering to the exhibition "Building the Asia Pacific Automobile Import & Export Platform" and providing opportunities for China to manufacture automobile exports. China National Heavy Duty Truck, SAIC and other self-brand car enterprises participated in the exhibition.
CNHTC, as a national heavy truck brand, with its HOWO-T7 10X4 cement mixer, equipped with ALLISON gearbox T5G 4X2 trucks and other three classic models attended the exhibition. And it attracted great attention to the guests. At the same time, the scene also showed the wisdom heavy truck, smart trucks and other business results by the video. For a three-day event, the China National Heavy Duty Truck Pavilion has reached a number of cooperation and orders.
During the exhibition, the State Department of Commerce also hosted a number of independent car brand promotion activities. Among them, China National Heavy Duty Truck (Hong Kong) International Capital Co., Ltd, as the only domestic heavy truck brand invited representatives, in the "China's auto industry own brand promotion forum", shared the China National Heavy Duty Truck in the "one way" policy guidelines with the participants and explored the harvest of overseas markets and the results achieved in product independent research and development.
Hong Kong, as a window of the world, the automotive market has mature, saturated, full of competitive features. And it has strict requirements with the vehicle attendance, the use of high efficiency. Over the years, China National Heavy Duty Truck in Hong Kong-made heavy truck brand, maintained the first sales.And it achieved the cumulative sales of nearly 600 heavy trucks.
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April