Sinotruk Secures an Order for 257 Natural Gas Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Sinotruk successfully secured an order of 257 natural gas truck at the product promotion held in Xinzhou, Shan Xi province. This order includes Haohan J7G and Howo T7H, which are also the highlights at the event. Howo T7H and Haohan J7G have been designed to meet various demands for transporting coal.
Haohan J7G natural gas truck produces a low emission but still has a large horsepower. It is understood that Haohan J7G, equipped with MT13 engine, can produce a maximum horsepower of 430 and torque of 1900N.m, the strongest in natural gas truck. Furthermore, the engine uses international leading CFV continuous gas supply system that provides accurate and stable fuel control to achieve the best combustion state. It can save gas up to 10%-15% against its competitors.
Over 10 items of upgrades have been made to suspension, leaf spring and natural gas cylinder stent in order to adapt to the coal transporting and improve driving enjoyment and economics. So to say, J7G tractor is born for coal transporting with both the advantages of environmental protection and strong power.
As China is facing greater pressure to protect the environment, people begin to turn their eyes to natural gas trucks. That’s why natural gas trucks are in hot sale in recent two years.
Under tighter emission controls, natural gas tractor welcomes a great opportunity. In late 2016, Sinotruk introduced Haohan J7G equipped with MT13 power, and as of now, 7,000 units have been sold and highly recognized by customers. It is expected to reach 20,000 units by the end of this year, up by 80%.
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- Mass SINOTRUK Electric Trucks Put into Operation in Port and Logistics Sectors 2022-03-17
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- SINOTRUK Heavy-duty Truck Sales Jumped up to the Second Place in 2021 2022-01-04
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September 2021-10-22
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021