Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market
www.chinatrucks.com:On September 23, a team led by Wang Baoying, General Manager of Beiben Heavy Duty Truck, paid a special visit to South Africa to inspect its SKD assembly and production. In addition, the team paid a special visit to South Africa-based ESI Company and attended 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition. At the exhibition, Beiben put its V3ET logistic vehicle on display. Together with China North Vehicle Corporation, ESI Company, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck is set to further strengthen its business presence in South Africa and the neighboring countries.
At the headquarters of ESI, Wang Baoying held in-depth discussions with the managerial staff of the company, saying ESI will act as the bridge for Beiben Heavy-duty Truck and South African market.
At 2017 South Africa International Auto Spare Parts Exhibition, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck, China North Vehicle Corporation and ESI Company jointly held a press conference to mark the official release of Beiben V3ET, attracting wide media attention in the country. Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s major customers in South Africa also attended the press conference.
In his keynote speech, Wang Baoying gave a detailed introduction of Beiben Heavy-duty Truck’s globalization, saying that the company has been cooperating with a number of internationally renowned auto research institutes, such as EAC and ECS. In addition, it has been working closely with the first-class spare parts providers in the world, including WOBAC and ZF. So far, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck has successfully developed a whole series of Beiben V3 series vehicles, featuring high safety standards, high reliability, high fuel economy, high level of intelligence, high travel comforts, and unparalleled after-sales services.
In the near future, Beiben Heavy-duty Truck will continue to strengthen its business in the logistic sector in South Africa and plan to become one of the leading manufacturers of heavy-duty trucks in the country.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April