Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck
On October 13, 2017, The 8th U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Forum was held in Denver, Colorado, US. At the forum, Foton Motor and Cummins signed a Memorandum of Green Power and Smart Truck Cooperation Development Project, which indicates that Foton Motor and Cummins will launch an in-depth cooperation in tackling global climate change under the consensus of boosting energy-saving, low-carbon and green development, and also marks the launching of the second stage of the "China Super Truck" program.
This new cooperation aims at performing in-depth cooperations in green energy sources, that is, based on the advantages of the both sides in technologies and resources, using new energy-saving technologies to complete the optimization of the powertrain system and vehicle integration, reducing fuel consumption and enhancing transport efficiency, creating globally-leading green smart trucks to comply with the trend of green environmental protection and practice the requirements of US-China clean energy cooperation.
Since 2008 when Foton Motor and Cummins established the joint venture, engines produced by Foton Cummins have covered light-duty and heavy-duty engine series, with emission standards meeting the requirements in the globally strictest emission-related laws and regulations, Foton Cummins engines can meet Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI emission standards.
ISG super powertrain is Cummins' exclusive powertrain for Super Truck. Its outstanding intelligent technology and high-efficiency fuel-saving advantages contribute to it being a global mainstream primary powertrain for high-end heavy-duty truck. FOTON AUMAN EST and EST-A heavy duty truck which are equipped with ISG super powertrain, can reduce fuel consumption and carbon emission and enhance transport efficiency sharply.
FOTON AUMAN EST series will be launched in Russia, Peru, Thailand, etc. this year, which has been researched and developed for 4 years with European standards, based on research and development advantages of Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd.(BFDA), matched with Cummins ISG exclusive powertrain, and integrated globally top-level commercial vehicle core supply chains including Cummins, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Wabco, Continental, etc. Leading the trend of the Chinese truck with scientific and technological breakthroughs, FOTON AUMAN EST series has become China's real first-generation Super Truck.
In addition, Foton Motor allied with globally top-level supply chain systems to establish “China Intelligent Connected Super Truck Alliance”, aiming at realizing construction and development of smart traffic and smart city on a global scale. through intelligent interconnection automobile products.
The signature of Memorandum on Strategic Cooperation of green power and Smart Truck indicates that the second stage of “China Super Truck” program is launched formally. Its target is to reduce fuel consumption up to 15-20%, decrease carbon emission up to 20% and enhance transport efficiency up to 50%.
Foton Motor, as the backbone force of China automobile industry, with the characteristic of “green, high efficiency, safety and intelligence”, will cooperate with Cummins to provide green super powertrain and intelligent Super Truck for global commercial vehicle market, as well as will show the strong power of “China Intelligent Manufacturing” in the world. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021