Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck
On October 13, 2017, The 8th U.S.-China Energy Efficiency Forum was held in Denver, Colorado, US. At the forum, Foton Motor and Cummins signed a Memorandum of Green Power and Smart Truck Cooperation Development Project, which indicates that Foton Motor and Cummins will launch an in-depth cooperation in tackling global climate change under the consensus of boosting energy-saving, low-carbon and green development, and also marks the launching of the second stage of the "China Super Truck" program.
This new cooperation aims at performing in-depth cooperations in green energy sources, that is, based on the advantages of the both sides in technologies and resources, using new energy-saving technologies to complete the optimization of the powertrain system and vehicle integration, reducing fuel consumption and enhancing transport efficiency, creating globally-leading green smart trucks to comply with the trend of green environmental protection and practice the requirements of US-China clean energy cooperation.
Since 2008 when Foton Motor and Cummins established the joint venture, engines produced by Foton Cummins have covered light-duty and heavy-duty engine series, with emission standards meeting the requirements in the globally strictest emission-related laws and regulations, Foton Cummins engines can meet Euro IV, Euro V and Euro VI emission standards.
ISG super powertrain is Cummins' exclusive powertrain for Super Truck. Its outstanding intelligent technology and high-efficiency fuel-saving advantages contribute to it being a global mainstream primary powertrain for high-end heavy-duty truck. FOTON AUMAN EST and EST-A heavy duty truck which are equipped with ISG super powertrain, can reduce fuel consumption and carbon emission and enhance transport efficiency sharply.
FOTON AUMAN EST series will be launched in Russia, Peru, Thailand, etc. this year, which has been researched and developed for 4 years with European standards, based on research and development advantages of Beijing Foton Daimler Automotive Co., Ltd.(BFDA), matched with Cummins ISG exclusive powertrain, and integrated globally top-level commercial vehicle core supply chains including Cummins, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Wabco, Continental, etc. Leading the trend of the Chinese truck with scientific and technological breakthroughs, FOTON AUMAN EST series has become China's real first-generation Super Truck.
In addition, Foton Motor allied with globally top-level supply chain systems to establish “China Intelligent Connected Super Truck Alliance”, aiming at realizing construction and development of smart traffic and smart city on a global scale. through intelligent interconnection automobile products.
The signature of Memorandum on Strategic Cooperation of green power and Smart Truck indicates that the second stage of “China Super Truck” program is launched formally. Its target is to reduce fuel consumption up to 15-20%, decrease carbon emission up to 20% and enhance transport efficiency up to 50%.
Foton Motor, as the backbone force of China automobile industry, with the characteristic of “green, high efficiency, safety and intelligence”, will cooperate with Cummins to provide green super powertrain and intelligent Super Truck for global commercial vehicle market, as well as will show the strong power of “China Intelligent Manufacturing” in the world. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY