2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends
2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. As a biennial event, it has already attracted many big players in the industry. It has already been revealed that a host of intelligent trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, buses, light-weight cargo trucks, tank trucks, and recreational vehicles as well as various newly developed spare parts for commercial vehicles will all gather at this year’s exhibition.
Foton is Set to Showcase its Wide Spectrum of Commercial Vehicles
This year marks the 21st anniversary of the establishment of Foton. To mark the occasion, Foton will bring its wide spectrum of commercial vehicles on display, including Auman EST, which achieves the highest fuel economy and superbly excellent reliability.
Jiefang Solid Ammonia Set to Make a Splash
Recent years, the environmental pollution has become the biggest concern for both the governments at various levels and the general public. To make vehicles greener, Jiefang will reveal its solid ammonia to the public.
JAC Set to Impress All Visitors
Boasting a wide spectrum of commercial vehicles, ranging from mini-trucks, light-duty trucks, medium-sized trucks, heavy-duty trucks, to buses, JAC has been carrying out a large-scale brand promotion campaign since the start of this year, aiming to further strengthen its global business presence.
Since the debut of its Shuailing in April this year, the vehicle has already brought seismic impacts on the market. With 300 customized transport solutions, Shuailing is indisputably a versatile vehicle for all logistic service providers.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY