2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends
2017 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition is set to raise its curtains on November 4 at Wuhan International Exhibition Center. As a biennial event, it has already attracted many big players in the industry. It has already been revealed that a host of intelligent trucks, new energy logistic vehicles, buses, light-weight cargo trucks, tank trucks, and recreational vehicles as well as various newly developed spare parts for commercial vehicles will all gather at this year’s exhibition.
Foton is Set to Showcase its Wide Spectrum of Commercial Vehicles
This year marks the 21st anniversary of the establishment of Foton. To mark the occasion, Foton will bring its wide spectrum of commercial vehicles on display, including Auman EST, which achieves the highest fuel economy and superbly excellent reliability.
Jiefang Solid Ammonia Set to Make a Splash
Recent years, the environmental pollution has become the biggest concern for both the governments at various levels and the general public. To make vehicles greener, Jiefang will reveal its solid ammonia to the public.
JAC Set to Impress All Visitors
Boasting a wide spectrum of commercial vehicles, ranging from mini-trucks, light-duty trucks, medium-sized trucks, heavy-duty trucks, to buses, JAC has been carrying out a large-scale brand promotion campaign since the start of this year, aiming to further strengthen its global business presence.
Since the debut of its Shuailing in April this year, the vehicle has already brought seismic impacts on the market. With 300 customized transport solutions, Shuailing is indisputably a versatile vehicle for all logistic service providers.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Scania Ends 2017 on a High in Australia 2018-01-03
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks 2018-01-02
- Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017 2017-12-20
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021