JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show
On November 4, the fourth China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Wuhan. As one of the leading commercial vehicle brands, JAC brought its whole series of products on display, fully showcasing its latest achievements in internet of vehicles, power technology and new energy field.
Apart from its versatile Shuailing which debuted at this year’s Shanghai Automobile Exhibition, Gallop K7, a heavy-duty truck recently developed by JAC, Junling V3, Junling V6, Kangling K5, Shuailing T6 pickup, and JAC Sunray 5 Series Lightweight Van are also among the exhibits, attracting a great number of customers.
Gallop K7 achieves a high level of intelligence, high reliability, and high safety standards. With a host of state-of-art technologies, the vehicle has a super large storage room of 910L in size, a comfortable bed for drivers, electronically controlled roof windows, a foldable table, and an AC system, all of which make driving no longer a bore but a pleasant experience.
Boasting over 220 vehicle products, JAC is fully able to meet the varied needs of customers from all over the world.
In 2017, JAC further increased its market share in the high-end light-duty truck market. Shuailing and Junling both maintained a growing momentum with the later ranking the first place in the market.
In Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay, JAC has already exceeded other brands from Japan and Europe and become the most popular brand in the light-duty truck market.
In Algeria in Africa, JAC has so far established over 40 sales & service stations. Thanks to its hard work, the number of vehicles made by JAC has reached 40,000 units, accounting for 45% in the market.
In Bangladesh, JAC also hold the first place in the market with its market share exceeding 45% among all Chinese brands.
From January to September this year, JAC sold 41,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 44.3% year on year, ranking the six place in the industry.
In the new energy vehicle field, JAC has already accumulated rich experience in battery module, electric motors and electric controls. To date, over 60,000 units JAC new energy vehicles have been put into operation with their combined mileage reaching 900 million km. More importantly, they jointly have helped the world cut the emission of carbon dioxide by 50,000 tons. Currently, Shuailing i3, Shuailing i5, Shuailing i6, the three new energy logistic vehicles, together with the seventh generation of JAC iEV passenger vehicle series, can readily meet various needs of customers, providing greener and more comprehensive transport solutions.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021