JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show
On November 4, the fourth China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially raised its curtain in Wuhan. As one of the leading commercial vehicle brands, JAC brought its whole series of products on display, fully showcasing its latest achievements in internet of vehicles, power technology and new energy field.
Apart from its versatile Shuailing which debuted at this year’s Shanghai Automobile Exhibition, Gallop K7, a heavy-duty truck recently developed by JAC, Junling V3, Junling V6, Kangling K5, Shuailing T6 pickup, and JAC Sunray 5 Series Lightweight Van are also among the exhibits, attracting a great number of customers.
Gallop K7 achieves a high level of intelligence, high reliability, and high safety standards. With a host of state-of-art technologies, the vehicle has a super large storage room of 910L in size, a comfortable bed for drivers, electronically controlled roof windows, a foldable table, and an AC system, all of which make driving no longer a bore but a pleasant experience.
Boasting over 220 vehicle products, JAC is fully able to meet the varied needs of customers from all over the world.
In 2017, JAC further increased its market share in the high-end light-duty truck market. Shuailing and Junling both maintained a growing momentum with the later ranking the first place in the market.
In Bolivia, Paraguay, and Uruguay, JAC has already exceeded other brands from Japan and Europe and become the most popular brand in the light-duty truck market.
In Algeria in Africa, JAC has so far established over 40 sales & service stations. Thanks to its hard work, the number of vehicles made by JAC has reached 40,000 units, accounting for 45% in the market.
In Bangladesh, JAC also hold the first place in the market with its market share exceeding 45% among all Chinese brands.
From January to September this year, JAC sold 41,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 44.3% year on year, ranking the six place in the industry.
In the new energy vehicle field, JAC has already accumulated rich experience in battery module, electric motors and electric controls. To date, over 60,000 units JAC new energy vehicles have been put into operation with their combined mileage reaching 900 million km. More importantly, they jointly have helped the world cut the emission of carbon dioxide by 50,000 tons. Currently, Shuailing i3, Shuailing i5, Shuailing i6, the three new energy logistic vehicles, together with the seventh generation of JAC iEV passenger vehicle series, can readily meet various needs of customers, providing greener and more comprehensive transport solutions.
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April