JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6
On Nov.3rd, 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition was held in Cotai Expo, the Venetian Macau, China. JAC brought its main new-energy products covering both commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles, as well as the newest high and medium products to attend the exposition, among which JAC new-energy star products light-duty trucks i5，electric van i6, and pure electric compact SUV iEV7S, JAC first mini electric vehicles Iev6e have formed the strong new energy portfolio, SUV S7 and sedan A60 together showed the strength in high and medium automobile market. In this exposition, JAC will demonstrate its brand upgrading decision and confidence with its achievements in new energy technologies and high and medium automobile fields to the public.
Systematically Layout New Energy Fields Down-to-earth Research to Hand with World Automobile Giants
In the wave of energy saving and environmental protection, new energy vehicles are obviously the most eye-catching in the exposition. This time, the four new energy products covering commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles which JAC were showcasing have fully reflected JAC innovation and breakthrough in new energy fields.
The exhibited i5 and i6 are JAC pure electric commercial vehicles. Their mileage is more than 160km with the newest technologies of remote monitoring system, energy recovery and energy intelligent management and so on, among which, i5 has integrated JAC light-duty trucks and pure electric vehicles competitive R&D resources equipped with four lithium iron phosphate battery, the maximum power of the motor driving system is 150 HP with the mileage of 180 kilometers. By using the light weighted cargo, the cargo volume can reach 15.67 cubic meters, fully meeting the demands of city logistic branches distribution, while i6 can be used for the goods of 0.5-15 ton with the cargo volume can reach 11 cubic meters with the mileage of 160 km.
In the security aspect which is also the customers most concerned, i5 and i6 all have realized the three-level security protection of spare parts level, system level and the complete vehicles level, achieving the high voltage safety, complete vehicles crash safety and EMC safety in the multi-power components. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021