SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany
In early October, 200 units EV80 electric van, made by SAIC Maxus, were shipped to Germany. As the first electric van ever made by SAIC Maxus, EV80 is set to make big splashes in German auto market.
According to SAIC Maxus, EV80 will be operated by Maske Group, the biggest light commercial vehicle rental service provider in Germany. It is also the first time for the company to make purchases from China.
With the highest technologies and the longest continuous driving distance, EV80 has already obtained ECE E-mark. With a continuous driving distance of 192 km, the vehicle is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries with a power storage of 56 KWh. Having further optimized its batteries, electric motor and electric control system, EV80 can hardly find a rival in terms of safety standards.
In April this year, SAIC Maxus new energy products EV80 and EG10 were revealed at Birmingham Auto Exhibition. On September 28, EV80 made its way to New Zealand.
Thanks to its years of relentless work, SAIC Maxus has already established an enviable presence in European market. In 2016, it obtained an order of 3,000 units van in Europe. In December, 2015, SAIC Maxus successfully beat other big names and won the bid for providing 260 units vehicles to Irish Postal Service.
From January to October, SAIC Maxus realized a sales volume of 6,868 units in its overseas market, up by 26% year on year. According to the company, customers from the developed countries contributed the most its overall sales abroad this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- 440 SAIC Light-duty Trucks Delivered to Overseas Market 2022-01-07
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Maxus Advances in North American Market 2021-12-22
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY 2021-10-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021