SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany
In early October, 200 units EV80 electric van, made by SAIC Maxus, were shipped to Germany. As the first electric van ever made by SAIC Maxus, EV80 is set to make big splashes in German auto market.
According to SAIC Maxus, EV80 will be operated by Maske Group, the biggest light commercial vehicle rental service provider in Germany. It is also the first time for the company to make purchases from China.
With the highest technologies and the longest continuous driving distance, EV80 has already obtained ECE E-mark. With a continuous driving distance of 192 km, the vehicle is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries with a power storage of 56 KWh. Having further optimized its batteries, electric motor and electric control system, EV80 can hardly find a rival in terms of safety standards.
In April this year, SAIC Maxus new energy products EV80 and EG10 were revealed at Birmingham Auto Exhibition. On September 28, EV80 made its way to New Zealand.
Thanks to its years of relentless work, SAIC Maxus has already established an enviable presence in European market. In 2016, it obtained an order of 3,000 units van in Europe. In December, 2015, SAIC Maxus successfully beat other big names and won the bid for providing 260 units vehicles to Irish Postal Service.
From January to October, SAIC Maxus realized a sales volume of 6,868 units in its overseas market, up by 26% year on year. According to the company, customers from the developed countries contributed the most its overall sales abroad this year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY