10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China
Recently, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. announced that 10,000 units Dongfeng electric vehicles, including electric logistic vehicles, electric trucks, electric pier vehicles, will soon be delivered to their customers from various cities across China.
Early this year, Dongfeng rolled out power replacement solutions, which achieve the highest energy efficiency and lowest production costs, two important features of sharing economy. In addition, its power replacement solutions can easily overcome such bottlenecks as short continuous driving distance and long recharging hours, helping customers cut operation costs immensely.
Starting from June 2 this year, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. has been in talks with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., which is attached to China Power Investment Group.
On September 21, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. signed strategic cooperation agreement with Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd., CATL Battery Factory, and Beijing Jingjin Power Motor Factory. By cooperating with these companies, it aims to promote its business presence in the new energy vehicle market and auto financing market.
Just a few days ago, Dongfeng (Shiyan) Special Vehicle Co., Ltd. Delivered 600 units electric logistic vehicles to its customer Ronghe Financing & Rental Co., Ltd.
Having been specialized in developing and producing a wide spectrum of vehicles for several decades, Dongfeng has already accumulated rich experience and established a formidable presence in China’s auto industry. In response to China’s Belt Road Initiative and Industry 4.0, Dongfeng is now fully committed to developing new energy vehicles and providing greener transport solutions for customers across the globe. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April