Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut
Recently, Dongfeng officially released its brand new KC engineering vehicles to the market, aiming to provide customers with more durable and reliable transport solutions.
Along with the increased urbanization in China, the demand for engineering vehicles have become more varied. Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles, with several highly competitive features, has proved itself irresistible to many customers.
First and foremost, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles are equipped with dCi engine. With large displacement, the engine can help the vehicles deliver powerful performances even in some harsh and demanding working conditions. With its bumper 780 mm above the ground, its water tank 720 mm above the ground, and its front axle 310 mm above the ground, the vehicles can work smoothly on some muddy roads.
Secondly, equipped with a sturdy structure, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have further improved the overall resilience and strength of its rear part, helping the vehicles fully meet the frequent operation of lifting. On slopes or some bumpy roads, the vehicles still achieve high stability. In addition, it has further improved its loading capacity.
Thirdly, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles provides more travel comforts for drivers. Having passed the anti-collision test for heavy-duty commercial vehicles in Europe, the vehicles deliver greater braking power. In addition, customers can choose Jacob engine, which cuts the frequent use of its braking system and improves its overall lifespan. With better insulation from noise, heat or coldness, the driver’s cockpit of the vehicles have an ergonomically designed seat, centrally controlled lock, and electronically controlled window. In a word, the vehicles are becoming more maneuverable for drivers.
Fourthly, to suit the increasingly diverse needs of customers, Dongfeng KC engineering vehicles have different versions available, such as construction waste vehicles, mining engineering vehicles, heavy-duty road transport vehicles, multi-purpose vehicles, and vehicles for overseas markets. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
- Dongfeng Hands Over Its First Batch of 3 Autonomous Container Trucks 2020-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April