100 Units JAC Gallop K5 Delivered to Beijing for Operation
On November 17, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. held a grand ceremony to deliver 100 units Gallop K5 to their customer. All the vehicles will be chiefly used for transporting construction materials such as sands and stones and will be mainly operated in Beijing and its neighboring areas.
With the majority of them equipped with Man 11L engines and the rest equipped with Weichai engines, Gallop K5 trucks adopt modular design and cut the number of spare parts by 25%. Thus, they have successfully cut their body weight and improved their overall reliability.
Thanks to JAC’s state-of-art manufacturing technologies in punching, welding, painting and assembly, Gallop K5 trucks are also equipped with Fast transmission gearboxex, hydraulic retarders, airbags and ergonomically designed driver’s cockpits, making the driving much safer and more comfortable.
It is expected that in 2018 when Gallop K7 makes its debut, more Gallop trucks will start their operation in the capital city as well as Tianjin and Hebei province.
Established in 2012, Tianjin Xin Gallop Automobile Trade Co., Ltd. is specialized in distributing JAC Gallop trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transportation trucks. In just five year, the company has already established a visible presence in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April