JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market
On Nov.10th , JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up was officially launched into the Chile market, which means that JAC Euro V diesel pick-up has successfully entered the overseas market.
As JAC traditional high-end market, Chile distributor has always devoted itself to JAC new products'promotion. Since gasoline pick-up was introduced in May, 2016, JAC and the Chile distributor together realized Euro V diesel pick-up launch this time, which marked that JAC has completed the portfolio of diesel pick-up and gasoline pick-up combination in Chile.
This time, the distributor firstly arranged the sales staffs' training and test drive at the end of October, and then started the pilot sale in the main nets, within the short ten days, it has realized the sales of 33 units.
On Nov.12th, the distributor has invited famous media for test-drive. On the date of the activity, 20 journalists from the main media drove 7 pick-ups to leave from Santiago headquarter to the highlands with the elevation of 1200m, and the total test dive distance was 300km.
The test drive was held in adverse road conditions, completely demonstrating the diesel four drive pick-up's power and pass ability.
After the test drive, many media have published the reports, officially announcing the official launch of JAC diesel pick-up. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Receives an Order of 280 Light Electric Trucks from Brazil 2023-04-17
- JAC Exported a Thousand High-end Pickups to Europe 2023-03-16
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
- JAC Strengthens Its Digital Marketing & Promotion in Peru 2023-02-21
- 165 JAC Pickup Trucks Were Delivered to a Saudi Arabia's Customer 2023-02-10
- 100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe 2023-01-30
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- Which Is More Important: Products or Aftersales Service? 2022-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.