JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market
On Nov.10th , JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up was officially launched into the Chile market, which means that JAC Euro V diesel pick-up has successfully entered the overseas market.
As JAC traditional high-end market, Chile distributor has always devoted itself to JAC new products'promotion. Since gasoline pick-up was introduced in May, 2016, JAC and the Chile distributor together realized Euro V diesel pick-up launch this time, which marked that JAC has completed the portfolio of diesel pick-up and gasoline pick-up combination in Chile.
This time, the distributor firstly arranged the sales staffs' training and test drive at the end of October, and then started the pilot sale in the main nets, within the short ten days, it has realized the sales of 33 units.
On Nov.12th, the distributor has invited famous media for test-drive. On the date of the activity, 20 journalists from the main media drove 7 pick-ups to leave from Santiago headquarter to the highlands with the elevation of 1200m, and the total test dive distance was 300km.
The test drive was held in adverse road conditions, completely demonstrating the diesel four drive pick-up's power and pass ability.
After the test drive, many media have published the reports, officially announcing the official launch of JAC diesel pick-up. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1 2021-07-09
- JAC Assited The China-Cape Verde Exchange Center Project 2021-07-01
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2021-06-18
- 100 Units Light Truck Deliveries, JAC Trusted By Customers 2021-06-16
- JAC Light Trucks to Join the Combat Against Carbon Emissions in Brazil 2021-04-08
- JAC Makes Batch Delivery of T6 Pickups in Nigeria 2021-03-19
- JAC N55 Won 2021 Star Light Truck Award in Brazil 2021-03-17
- JAC Electric Light Trucks Gains Fast Growing Popularity in Guatemala 2021-03-17
- 17 Units JAC Light Trucks Donated to Uzbekistan for COVID-19 Vaccine Transport 2021-03-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April