CNHTC Develops Customized Vehicles to Suit Customers’ Special Requirements
Early this year, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. (CNHTC) officially launched a new marketing campaign to target its customers in ten major areas with 100 units different vehicles.
In the first ten months this year, the sales of CNHTC’s vehicles equipped with MAN technologies grew by 140% year on year. It accounts for 45% of CNHTC’s overall sales. Without doubt, CNHTC’s vehicles with MAN technologies have become a major force.
In addition, HOWO and Hohan, two other brands owned by CNHTC, also saw impressive gains in their sales, up by 90% year on year.
HOWO-T7H, HOWO-T5G and Hohan J7G, all of which are equipped with MAN technologies, have become the star products of CNHTC.
Equipped with MC11,MC13 or MT13 engines, HOWO-T7H has successfully lowered its body weight and achieves higher safety standards, higher reliability, and higher fuel economy. Moreover, it provides more comforts for its drivers. So far, it has won several honorary titles, including 2017 Recommended Logistic Vehicle, 2017 Logistic Vehicle Innovation Prize, 2017 Recommended Vehicle for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals, and China’s Recommended Truck.
Built on the great success of its predecessor which has won several major prizes for trucks in Europe, HOWO-T5G has MC07, MC05 and MT07 power choices available for its customers. With high fuel economy, high reliability, strong power, and low body weight, the vehicle is perfectly suitable for express delivery, frozen products transportation and transportation for other special purposes.
Hohan J7G is equipped with MAN MT13 natural gas engine. With the strongest horsepower among all natural gas powered trucks in China, the vehicle only consumes 29-32 kg of natural gas for every 100 km. Thus, it is extremely competitive compared with its counterparts.
In 2017, CNHTC’s business in four major business areas, including its trucks, self-dumping vehicles, cargo transport vehicles and vehicles for special purposes, grew by 85%, 86%, 22% and 144% respectively in the first ten months. By further optimizing its products and diversifying its product line, CNHTC has launched a series promotional activities for its vehicles, further enhancing its market presence. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April