CNHTC Opens its Second KD Assembly Line in Ethiopia
On November 25, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. officially opened its second KD assembly line in Ethiopia. Dr. Alemu Sime, Minister of the Ministry of Industry of Ethiopia, and Zhang Yuzong, Chief Representative of CNHTC (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. Africa cut ribbons at the ceremony. Dr. Alemu Sime also expressed his hope that the KD assembly line will act as a role model to further strengthen the economic ties between China and Ethiopia.
Mr. Tadesse Haile, an Economic Advisor of Prime Minister’s Office, together with a number of other government officials and CNHTC’s customers in Ethiopia and journalists from various media attended the opening ceremony.
As one of CNHTC’s key markets in East Africa, Ethiopia introduced nearly 5,000 units vehicles made by CNHTC in 2017. By joining hands with NA Corporation, a leading player in Ethiopia’s auto market, CNHTC hopes to further strengthen its market presence in the country. With an total investment of 250 million Birr (about 60 million RMB), the KD assembly line will further diversify CNHTC’s product line in Ethiopia.
CNHTC has long been determined to go global. So far, it has built well-connected sales and after-sales networks in global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- Mass SINOTRUK Electric Trucks Put into Operation in Port and Logistics Sectors 2022-03-17
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- SINOTRUK Heavy-duty Truck Sales Jumped up to the Second Place in 2021 2022-01-04
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September 2021-10-22
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021