CNHTC Opens its Second KD Assembly Line in Ethiopia
On November 25, China National Heavy-duty Truck Group Co., Ltd. officially opened its second KD assembly line in Ethiopia. Dr. Alemu Sime, Minister of the Ministry of Industry of Ethiopia, and Zhang Yuzong, Chief Representative of CNHTC (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. Africa cut ribbons at the ceremony. Dr. Alemu Sime also expressed his hope that the KD assembly line will act as a role model to further strengthen the economic ties between China and Ethiopia.
Mr. Tadesse Haile, an Economic Advisor of Prime Minister’s Office, together with a number of other government officials and CNHTC’s customers in Ethiopia and journalists from various media attended the opening ceremony.
As one of CNHTC’s key markets in East Africa, Ethiopia introduced nearly 5,000 units vehicles made by CNHTC in 2017. By joining hands with NA Corporation, a leading player in Ethiopia’s auto market, CNHTC hopes to further strengthen its market presence in the country. With an total investment of 250 million Birr (about 60 million RMB), the KD assembly line will further diversify CNHTC’s product line in Ethiopia.
CNHTC has long been determined to go global. So far, it has built well-connected sales and after-sales networks in global market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
- From Marshall Islands: SINOTRUK Trucks You Can Trust 2021-01-06
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units 2021-01-04
- CNHTC Sitrak G7W Truck Equipped with Weichai Engine Makes its Debut 2020-12-25
- CNHTC Internet-connected New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Goes off Assembly Line 2020-11-24
- New Generation of Huanghe Branded Truck Comes to Market 2020-09-18
- SINOTRUK to Launch a New Generation of Huanghe branded Truck in September 2020-09-01
- SINOTRUK Handover the Second Batch of Electric Autonomous Trucks to Tianjin Port 2020-08-20
- Sinotruk Haohan N Series Mixer Truck, a Newcomer in the Industry 2020-08-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April