FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement
China FAW Group Corporation (FAW), Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) and Changan Automobile (Changan), China's three largest state-owned automotive manufacturers, signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement on Dec. 1, in Wuhan City, Hubei Province.
According to the agreement, the three sides will carry out an all-round cooperation in the following four areas of pioneering and key generic technological innovation; automotive whole value chain operation; support each other in expanding overseas market; and creating new business models, which shows that China's major state-owned automotive manufacturers work together to promote the development of China's automotive industry and enhance the overall strength of China's own automotive brands.
In terms of pioneering and key generic technological innovation, the three sides will actively participate in the establishment of the National Innovation Center for Intelligent Connected Vehicle, and conduct joint investment and development in strategic key technologies and platforms, such as new energy, intellectualization, internet of vehicles, and vehicle lightweight, and share technological achievements.
In terms of automotive whole value chain operation, the three sides will give high priority to strengthen coordination in traditional vehicle manufacturing platforms and power assembly, while enhance cooperation in production, procurement, and logistics.
In terms of expanding overseas market, the three sides will actively practice the Belt and Road Initiative, and explore ways to deepen cooperation in product export, overseas terminal sales network, overseas partners, overseas manufacturing resources, and international logistics.
The three sides will also strengthen cooperation in vehicle sharing, on-the-road services, and new types of business in automotive industry, and jointly discuss the coordination in financial sectors, and the participation in the building of intelligent city and intelligent transportation.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021