FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement
China FAW Group Corporation (FAW), Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) and Changan Automobile (Changan), China's three largest state-owned automotive manufacturers, signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement on Dec. 1, in Wuhan City, Hubei Province.
According to the agreement, the three sides will carry out an all-round cooperation in the following four areas of pioneering and key generic technological innovation; automotive whole value chain operation; support each other in expanding overseas market; and creating new business models, which shows that China's major state-owned automotive manufacturers work together to promote the development of China's automotive industry and enhance the overall strength of China's own automotive brands.
In terms of pioneering and key generic technological innovation, the three sides will actively participate in the establishment of the National Innovation Center for Intelligent Connected Vehicle, and conduct joint investment and development in strategic key technologies and platforms, such as new energy, intellectualization, internet of vehicles, and vehicle lightweight, and share technological achievements.
In terms of automotive whole value chain operation, the three sides will give high priority to strengthen coordination in traditional vehicle manufacturing platforms and power assembly, while enhance cooperation in production, procurement, and logistics.
In terms of expanding overseas market, the three sides will actively practice the Belt and Road Initiative, and explore ways to deepen cooperation in product export, overseas terminal sales network, overseas partners, overseas manufacturing resources, and international logistics.
The three sides will also strengthen cooperation in vehicle sharing, on-the-road services, and new types of business in automotive industry, and jointly discuss the coordination in financial sectors, and the participation in the building of intelligent city and intelligent transportation.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- CATL and BASF Signed Agreement to Accelerate Achieving Global Carbon Neutrality 2021-09-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- JJE and Allison Partner to Develop CV Electrified Powertrain Solutions 2021-09-23
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse 2021-09-17
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo 2021-09-14
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- 3 FULONGMA Garbage Trucks And 200 Bins Were Donated to Honiara City Council 2021-09-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY