FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement
China FAW Group Corporation (FAW), Dongfeng Motor Corporation (DFM) and Changan Automobile (Changan), China's three largest state-owned automotive manufacturers, signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement on Dec. 1, in Wuhan City, Hubei Province.
According to the agreement, the three sides will carry out an all-round cooperation in the following four areas of pioneering and key generic technological innovation; automotive whole value chain operation; support each other in expanding overseas market; and creating new business models, which shows that China's major state-owned automotive manufacturers work together to promote the development of China's automotive industry and enhance the overall strength of China's own automotive brands.
In terms of pioneering and key generic technological innovation, the three sides will actively participate in the establishment of the National Innovation Center for Intelligent Connected Vehicle, and conduct joint investment and development in strategic key technologies and platforms, such as new energy, intellectualization, internet of vehicles, and vehicle lightweight, and share technological achievements.
In terms of automotive whole value chain operation, the three sides will give high priority to strengthen coordination in traditional vehicle manufacturing platforms and power assembly, while enhance cooperation in production, procurement, and logistics.
In terms of expanding overseas market, the three sides will actively practice the Belt and Road Initiative, and explore ways to deepen cooperation in product export, overseas terminal sales network, overseas partners, overseas manufacturing resources, and international logistics.
The three sides will also strengthen cooperation in vehicle sharing, on-the-road services, and new types of business in automotive industry, and jointly discuss the coordination in financial sectors, and the participation in the building of intelligent city and intelligent transportation.
FAW Group is a leading global manufacturer of quality passenger cars, trucks, and buses. Established in 1953, the company is China's oldest and largest automotive group. Annual sales exceed three million units.
- ZF Attends 2021 Volvo Auto Asia-Pacific Science Day on Sustainable Development 2021-07-23
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- JAC SUNRAY Ambulance Supports COVID-19 Pandemic Prevention in Kazakhstan 2021-07-20
- SAIC Hongyan Exports 500 LNG Heavy-duty Trucks to Russia 2021-07-19
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April