XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
Recently, XCMG issued the reports for three quarters. During the reporting period, XCMG’s total operating revenue for the first three quarters increased 78.20% over the same period last year and the net profits attributable to shareholders of the listed company increased 370.39%.
From January to September this year, the construction machinery industry in China took on a better overall climate than that in the same period of last year. XCMG fully expanded both domestic and oversea markets and experienced growth in both traditional industries and emerging sectors.
In the traditional industries, XCMG truck cranes increased by 117% in the first three quarters, still occupying half of the domestic market share. The sales volume increased substantially, compared with that in the same period of last year. XCMG crawler cranes have been the best sellers for the third year in a row. The share of models with more than 300t has been raised by more than 10%, securing XCMG an absolutely leading position that is hard to shake. The cranes with thousand tonnage are thriving, especially large-tonnage crawler cranes, which have become major forces and preferred choices in various types of major energy projects. The excavator business increased significantly: the growth rate from January to September increased 180%, compared with that in the same period of last year, and the products occupy nearly 10% of the market share. Traditional products such as loaders and road machinery have also experienced significant growth.
The emerging sections also witness good growth of XCMG products: the market shares of rotary drilling rigs and directional drills are over 40%; the sales of environmental sanitary equipment increase nearly 60% and the overall market share ranks among the top 3 in the industry; the overall market share of lorry-mounted cranes has reached 56%; elevating fire trucks occupy the highest market share in the industry.
In the meantime, the international strategy of XCMG has achieved fruitful results. The active deployment of the “Belt and Road Initiative” strategy for the first three quarters has led to breakthroughs in the core markets which are the countries along the “Belt and Road”. Moreover, XCMG has become one of the few manufacturers of super-large and high-end mining excavators and mining trucks whose equipment is exported to many foreign countries and core markets that were monopolized by foreign brands before. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Reveals its Second Generation P Series HAVAN Trucks 2021-01-15
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands 2021-01-13
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April