Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting
Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group (hereafter referred to as Beiben) will soon kick off 2018 Beiben Business Meeting in Baotou. According to the company, it will put 12 vehicles on display, including 4 vehicles for special purposes, 3 construction waste transportation vehicles and 6 towing vehicles.
Specifically, the four vehicles for special purposes include a concrete mixer, BZ5160TXS sweeping & cleaning vehicle, BZ5162TSL road sweeping vehicle and BZ5180ZYS compression-type refuse collection vehicle.
To curb the increasingly heavy pollution in urban areas, construction waste transportation vehicles powered by liquefied natural gas have gained more popularity in recent years. Against such a backdrop, Beiben will stage three construction waste transportation vehicles to its customers, featuring lighter body weight, higher intelligence level and higher environmental friendliness. Take Beiben NG80B natural gas powered construction waste transportation vehicle for example. It is equipped with Weichai WP12NG380E51 engine, which meets National V Emission Standards and achieves higher environmental friendliness.
The six towing vehicles are all equipped with 6×4 body structures. V3ET is equipped with Weichai WP13 diesel engine and Fast 12JSD200T aluminum cased transmission gearbox and an aluminum oil tank. The vehicle has considerably cut its body weight. V3ET powered by natural gas is equipped with WP13NG430E52 engine and achieves higher environmental friendliness. Its cockpit is more spacious thanks to its heightened rooftop. V3MT is another towing vehicle powered by natural gas. Unlike V3ET, V3MT has a different but equally spacious and comfortable cockpit. Another V3ET is mounted with two oil tanks with a volume of 700 L and 300 L respectively.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April