Beiben Signs Deal with Cuba on Exporting 197 Engineering Vehicles
Recently, Beiben Heavy-duty Automobile Group announced that Beiben had won a bid to supply 197 units of construction vehicles to Cuba. This is said to be the heaviest order from Cuba in 2017 with respect to both volume and sum of money and finally obtained by Beiben, which will benefit a lot from it.
Why could Beiben stand out and win the bid? Beiben responsed with the following three advantages in Cuba market on a basis of an objective analysis and generalization. First, there were already thousands of Beiben heavy-duty truck operating in local logistics market, especially those used for natural disaster, have all been highly recognized by Cuba authorities for their excellent performance. Second, Beiben has been committing to explore Cuba market and establish a long-term good partnership with customers. Third, Beiben truck has evidently advantages in product quality and price. Before then, Beiben project team has worked closely with NORINCO Company on improving cost-efficiency, carrying capacity, reliability, fuel consumption and noise to address the needs of customer and finally win the bid.
While focusing on current operation, Beiben adheres to the market- and issue-oriented principle, constantly promotes system and capability construction and makes scientific development blueprint. In 2017, It has made evident progress in all fields, with total export deal reached over 2200 units, up 40% year-on-year, export sales exceeded 2000 units, up 33% year-on-year, setting a further foundation for the upcoming 2018.
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April