Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017
On December 18, Weichai held its 2020-2030 Strategic Press Conference in Jinan, Shandong province. On the same day, it celebrated its business income hitting 200 billion RMB.
According to Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, the company’s business income already broke the 200 billion RMB as of December 18. For the whole year, its business income and total profits are expected to reach 220 billion RMB and 10 billion RMB respectively.
By continuously focusing on improving its manufacturing capabilities, Weichai has rolled out 5.87 million units engines for various heavy-duty vehicle brands, 6.70 million sets of heavy-duty transmission gearboxes, and 3.54 million sets of heavy-duty axles, an achievements unrivaled in the international market.
After acquiring Shaanqi, Weichai has significantly boosted the company’s sales. Shaanqi’s sales has jumped from 14,000 units in 2005 to 879,000 units in 2017.
Apart from the sharp increase of its business income, Weichai has also been undergoing dramatic changes in recent years. Specifically, it has successfully built a golden industrial chain with its powertrain at the core; after acquiring Shaanqi, it has added a new brand in the global heavy-duty vehicle market; by allocating its global resources more efficiently, Weichai has become an internationally recognized brand; by pursuing a innovation-driven development road, Weichai has successfully realized its own business transformation.
In just a decade, Weichai’s investment in researching and developing engines reached 15 billion RMB. Moreover, it has hired over 300 overseas high-level talents.
From 2020 to 2030, Weichai aims to increase its business income to 100 billion USD. In the meantime, it will make an all-out effort to strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global engine-making industry by 2020. In 2030, it will play a leading role in the global engine-making industry. To achieve such ambitious goals, several concrete measures will be carried out. Specifically, it is rolling out more integrated distribution solutions for its customers; it is building hydraulic powertrain systems by integrating Linde hydraulics and Weichai engines; it is better allocating its global technological resources; by 2020, its diesel engines’ heat efficiency will be improved from current 46% to over 50% and its natural gas engine’s heat efficiency will be improved from current 39% to 42.5%; AT and AMT transmission gearboxes and electric driven axles will become its main products. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Weichai Set to Strengthen its Presence in the Global Market 2019-03-14
- 2019 SAIC Hongyan Business Meeting 2018-12-21
- SHACMAN Ready to Further Expand Its Overseas Presence in 2019 2018-12-03
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- Jiefang Showcases its Electric Vehicles at its Annual Business Conference 2017-12-19
- Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting 2017-12-14
- Volvo Group Eyes 50% of Asian Truck Business 2013-12-16
- Dongfeng Motor: A Net Interim Profit of 43.19 Million RMB 2013-09-03
- Malaysian Customer Visited HOWO for Business Talks 2013-07-02
- Ford names new N. America manufacturing head 2008-11-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April